No announcement yet.

Israel launches massive search for three youths feared kidnapped in West Bank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The big lie: that Mandela viewed Israel as an apartheid state | The Jewish Chronicle
    In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

• Interesting, and I am mistaken. So he didn't call them an Apartheid state (but other ANC leaders did) but he did call them a terrorist state...

Separate areas, courts, water allotments, denied citizenship, subject to arbitrary detention, travel restrictions, schools, access to medical care. No vote in the government that actually rules them, settlers given basic carte blanche to attack them, forced emigration, forced resettlement, land confiscation....

If that is not an aparthied like system what is it?

Comment

• Originally posted by bigross86 View Post
        Hey Zraver, lemme ask you a question: Would you let Alex grow up in a situation like this?

This is in Sderot, not in any of the "settlements" or "conquered" or "occupied" territories. Would you still have a problem every time the IDF attacked into Gaza to protect your child? Would you still pragmatically sit there in front of your computer going on and on about how horrible Israel is?

There are approximately 1 million people in Israel under missile threat from Gaza at any given time, myself included. How would you feel living your life in Faulkner County if folks in Little Rock decided that they wanted you dead and would stop at nothing until that succeeded?
        Id leave. Move to America or some place less full of nut jobs. I grew up in a shitty violent neighborhood I leftt as soon as I could.
        Originally posted by GVChamp
        College students are very, very, very dumb. But that's what you get when the government subsidizes children to sit in the middle of a corn field to drink alcohol and fuck.

Comment

Working...
        X