Littlefield auction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Littlefield auction

Does anyone have a few extra bucks kicking around?
    Auctions America - The Littlefield Collection

Originally posted by DonBelt View Post
    Does anyone have a few extra bucks kicking around?
    Auctions America - The Littlefield Collection
    I only saw about half of this stuff when I was there a couple of months ago, I wonder where they were hiding the rest? Looks like the SCUD missile launcher is sitting in exactly the same place when I was there. The HMMWV they have for sale is one of the older models; they had a newer M1114 there, but I guess it's not for sale.
    Last edited by Stitch; 05 Jun 14,, 20:07. Reason: Wrong variant
    "There is never enough time to do or say all the things that we would wish. The thing is to try to do as much as you can in the time that you have. Remember Scrooge, time is short, and suddenly, you're not there any more." -Ghost of Christmas Present, Scrooge

Comment

They are really selling off much more than I thought they would, but it's got to cost quite a bit to ship the remaining pieces from California to Stow, Ma. Plus they are building a new museum building to house it and that's more money there. I don't know when all will be done, there is no sign of construction at Stow yet that I've seen- but I'll be right in that line with a camera as soon as it is!

Comment

Working...
      X