EEU = Soviet Lite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by snapper View Post
    How would you feel if Canada were occupied for centuries by a foreign invader?
    They're called the Americans. Who the hell cares?!!!

Please do not try to twist my words. I said there are volunteers from various countries.
    HORSE PUCKEY!!! YOU'RE THE ONE TWISTING MERCENARIES INTO QUEEN'S RULES!!!

Certainly there was no truce but that is not my point. You say "it you're damn war, get on with it" and yet it is clearly not or Ukraine would have hit them again before Debaltseve. But no - Ukraine has to play good boy while the bad boy breaches Minsk 2 right after it was signed and has never stopped since.
    OH FUCK OFF!!!! YOU ARE NOT THE GOOD BOY!! BY YOUR OWN WORDS, YOU'RE JUST LOOKING FOR THE POINT TO KILL THE RUSSINS!

Great because none of you know fuck all about it anyway so bugger off and let us let us win the damn thing maybe?
    No, Sara, YOU'RE THE ONE WHO KNOWS FUCK ALL!!! PERIOD!!!! I gave you historica examples, left righ, and centre, about peoples who fought against the Russians and won against the Russians with far less resources then the Ukrainians.

Helsinki no big deal to you then?
    Truth of the matter is? The Russians came up wit the legal language!!!!! Youn dumb fuck!!!!!! Crimea voted to join Russia!!! I don't care how you twist the numbers. Crimea wants to be Russia.[/quote]

Actually, you're a fan girl. I strongly doubt that you worked for the Foreign Office and if you did, you were NOT A DECISION MAKER. Which makes a hell of al ot of sense. I don't doubt you've met senior officers at parties ... and while you got their personal views, you never got the official position. I was extremely careful not to tell anyone what my government decided. And you, you're trying to tell me that a General is willing to tell you what he's not willing to tell his officers?

Nice fucking try. You're lying!!! Period!!!
    Chimo

Comment

Oh, I am extremely rude to stupid peopel who refuses to learn.

An you are by far the worst I've met, daring to tell senior members that we don't know how to do our jobs!

Truth is little girl, your people have not measured up, not by a long shot, not even to the standards who drove out Hitler from your lands! And Putin, try as he might, ain't no Hitler.
      Chimo

Comment

Hey genius!

When referring to "stupid peopel who refuses to learn", it may be wise to first check your spelling and grammar, lest you should become the stupid one. Your diatribe was neither intelligent nor inspiring, I'm very sorry to say. Shall we pick at it piece by piece? Why ever not?

They're called the Americans. Who the hell cares?!!

Pardon? Maybe this isn't a point against you, but as a man who is so prideful to have served with the Canadian Armed Forces, I find this a peculiar comment for you to make.

OH FUCK OFF!!!! YOU ARE NOT THE GOOD BOY!! BY YOUR OWN WORDS, YOU'RE JUST LOOKING FOR THE POINT TO KILL THE RUSSINS!
        Reading comprehension could get you leaps and bounds ahead here. You see, by "good boy" she was referring to what Minsk 2 has forced Ukraine to become (i.e: passive observers to invaders, as Minsk 2 stipulates that they may not (read: should not) take action against the Russians). You will also recall that she does not support this measure. Your "good boy" point thus becomes nullified.

No, Sara, YOU'RE THE ONE WHO KNOWS FUCK ALL!!! PERIOD!!!! I gave you historica examples, left righ, and centre, about peoples who fought against the Russians and won against the Russians with far less resources then the Ukrainians.
        In what universe do historical examples trump current (or present, or here-and-now) circumstances? I daresay that history never repeats itself exactly, never once, and that's what makes the future as new and exciting as it is. It is for this reason that I'm quite sure that at least in this instance she knows a "fuck-ton" more than you.

Actually, you're a fan girl. I strongly doubt that you worked for the Foreign Office and if you did, you were NOT A DECISION MAKER. Which makes a hell of al ot of sense. I don't doubt you've met senior officers at parties ... and while you got their personal views, you never got the official position. I was extremely careful not to tell anyone what my government decided. And you, you're trying to tell me that a General is willing to tell you what he's not willing to tell his officers?

Nice fucking try. You're lying!!! Period!!!
        I challenge you to think past your very blatant preconceptions and regard her as the person she claims herself to be. You have no hard evidence to prove her claims false, who are you to accuse her of lying?

You're welcome of course to have another crack at the bat, but it seems as though the further we trod along, the weaker and more incoherent your argument becomes. Maybe quit before you've fallen flat on your face?

Peace, love, happiness, and also, flowers,

Bacon

Comment

Originally posted by Bacon View Post
          Hey genius!
          Hey, idot!

When referring to "stupid peopel who refuses to learn", it may be wise to first check your spelling and grammar, lest you should become the stupid one. Your diatribe was neither intelligent nor inspiring, I'm very sorry to say. Shall we pick at it piece by piece? Why ever not?
          Why not? Because you're an idiot!

Pardon? Maybe this isn't a point against you, but as a man who is so prideful to have served with the Canadian Armed Forces, I find this a peculiar comment for you to make.
          Turn on the fucking TV, you idiot! There are countries on this earth who must relied on Allies for their defence. It has been so for Canada since our birth. It says so right in our White Papers ... but then, you don't know a thing about that!!!

Reading comprehension could get you leaps and bounds ahead here. You see, by "good boy" she was referring to what Minsk 2 has forced Ukraine to become (i.e: passive observers to invaders, as Minsk 2 stipulates that they may not (read: should not) take action against the Russians). You will also recall that she does not support this measure. Your "good boy" point thus becomes nullified.
          Boy oh boy, you of all people. I STRONGLY SUGGEST YOU READ WHAT SNAPPER WROTE FROM DAY 1 OF MINSK 2!!!! YOU FUCKING IDIOT!!!!

THERE IS NO PEACE AND EVERY FUCKING ONE WAS VIOLATING MINSK 2 from the very minute that thing was signed and according to the OSCE, the UKrainians has been violating the thing just as much as the Russians.

But then, you conviently ignore that, don't you? I have said from day 1 that Minsk 2 was nothing more than a breather - FOR BOTH SIDES!

But then, you acutally believed Kiev, didn't you?

In what universe do historical examples trump current (or present, or here-and-now) circumstances? I daresay that history never repeats itself exactly, never once, and that's what makes the future as new and exciting as it is. It is for this reason that I'm quite sure that at least in this instance she knows a "fuck-ton" more than you.
          Wrote a dumb ass behind a computer who never sweat a day in his life. Cowards repeat themselves every fucking day. Apparently, you are one. Sarra knows shit all and I proved it. And frankly, I forgotten more than you will ever know.

I challenge you to think past your very blatant preconceptions and regard her as the person she claims herself to be. You have no hard evidence to prove her claims false, who are you to accuse her of lying?
          Oh bullshit. T-72s. Look them the fuck up!!

You're welcome of course to have another crack at the bat, but it seems as though the further we trod along, the weaker and more incoherent your argument becomes. Maybe quit before you've fallen flat on your face?
          You're the dumbass, as ever. Fall flat on my face? Not yet. Not ever!

Peace, love, happiness, and also, flowers,
          Bite me.

Bacon[/QUOTE]
          Chimo

Comment

Damn it, even with the server semi-down, the Col gets his portion of chew toys.
            No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Sadly no like button...
              To sit down with these men and deal with them as the representatives of an enlightened and civilized people is to deride ones own dignity and to invite the disaster of their treachery - General Matthew Ridgway

Comment

Dok & Troung,

Something tells me that as the Titanic slipped beneath the waves, our Colonel would be gathering ice off of the deck to put in his Scotch.

"Tis a thing of beauty.
                “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
                Mark Twain

Comment

"Tis been awhile.
                  Ego Numquam

Comment

He seriously has not lost a step these ten plus years on WAB.
                    To sit down with these men and deal with them as the representatives of an enlightened and civilized people is to deride ones own dignity and to invite the disaster of their treachery - General Matthew Ridgway

Comment

I thought you were inclined to disregard my 'BS' henceforward and that was an understanding I was happy with... I should have known better.

Originally posted by OOE2_test View Post
                      Ukraine never wanted war but when you have an uninvited and armed guest wrecking your country offering him a cup of tea is not historically known to have ever enticed an invader to leave.

I can give you three examples of where the Russian/Soviet army was beaten in the last 101yrs but none have you mentioned: The 'Central Powers' in WW1 Tannenburg 1914etc, the Poles in 1920/21 and the Afghans, with US support. The Chechens is the only example you have raised and they lost as others apart from myself have pointed out.

Truth of the matter is? The Russians came up wit the legal language!!!!! Youn dumb fuck!!!!!! Crimea voted to join Russia!!! I don't care how you twist the numbers. Crimea wants to be Russia.

Nice fucking try. You're lying!!! Period!!![/QUOTE]

"while you got their personal views, you never got the official position"... Are you serious? These are the publicly stated positions of your own Government and many other Governments besides, not dining table or party gossip; Crimea was illegal and Russia is behind the whole Donbass operation, it is not insider knowledge or anything of the sort, it's common knowledge. Try looking up your own Prime Ministers words;

“A year ago this week, the so-called Crimean ‘referendum’ was held under the Putin regime’s influence to legitimize the illegal annexation of Crimea by Russia two days later.

“Whether it takes five months or 50 years, Canada will never recognize this annexation as being the genuine will of the Ukrainian people. We have instead maintained our call that the Putin regime cease the destabilization campaign it has orchestrated and fully withdraw from Crimea and eastern Ukraine."
                      http://pm.gc.ca/eng/news/2015/03/18/...um-and-russian

Why do you suppose that may be? How the Crimean 'public' took the Crimean Parliament/Vene you will doubtless recall; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUH-A3IF3h0

Ask Girkin/Strelkov? No need... he gave his account; "I did not see any support from the (Crimean) state authorities in Simferopol where I was. It was militants who collected deputies and forced them to vote. Yes, I was one of commanders of those militants." http://uatoday.tv/news/moscow-agent-...um-404995.html

Ask Putin? No need, again he has publicly said he gave orders for Crimea to be annexed on the 20th Feb - before Yanukovych even agreed a deal with the opposition and the Foreign Ministers of France, Germany and Poland on 21st Feb or left Kyiv early on the 22nd Feb. http://uk.reuters.com/article/2015/0...0M51DC20150309

These Sir are words from the mouths of those directly involved - not table gossip or bar hearsay and no matter what your opinion of me may be I commend the facts to you.

As for the rest of your invective toward me personally... ad hominem is a logical fallacy. Save your time in future as it cuts no ice with me. Here are some more publicly available facts, inconvenient though they may be;

Captured Spetznaz recon Captain and Seargent with english subtitles; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qLqQL7YJiI
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3khPZucwTQ
                      If the regime in Moscow denies their attatchment and obligations to these soldiers of theirs Geneva Conventions are not applicable. There is no law for capital punishment in Ukraine but what to do? Needless to say they have no desire to now return to the loving embrace of Uncle Volya and his pals having publicly 'spilled the beans' and could arguably claim political asylum rights in the country to came to make war upon.

Comment

I thought you were inclined to disregard my 'BS' henceforward and that was an understanding I was happy with... I should have known better.
                        Why are you answering for Bacon?

Ukraine never wanted war but when you have an uninvited and armed guest wrecking your country offering him a cup of tea is not historically known to have ever enticed an invader to leave.
                        My country got invaded 3 times and we repulsed the invader 3 times. And each time, we fought tooth and nail to repulse the Americans, at times losing entire regiments and generals of worth (Brock). You want to try again?

I can give you three examples of where the Russian/Soviet army was beaten in the last 101yrs but none have you mentioned: The 'Central Powers' in WW1 Tannenburg 1914etc, the Poles in 1920/21 and the Afghans, with US support. The Chechens is the only example you have raised and they lost as others apart from myself have pointed out.
                        So, what is the Ukraine's fucking excuse?

"while you got their personal views, you never got the official position"... Are you serious? These are the publicly stated positions of your own Government and many other Governments besides, not dining table or party gossip; Crimea was illegal and Russia is behind the whole Donbass operation, it is not insider knowledge or anything of the sort, it's common knowledge. Try looking up your own Prime Ministers words;
                        I AM DAMNED SERIOUS! NO CF PERSONNEL WILL EVER SEE COMBAT IN THE UKRAINES. MY PM'S OWN FUCKING WORDS!!!!!!

NICE TRY TRYING TO TWIST CANADA GOING INTO COMBAT FOR THE UKRAINES!!! FREAKING LIAR!!!!!

Why do you suppose that may be? How the Crimean 'public' took the Crimean Parliament/Vene you will doubtless recall; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUH-A3IF3h0
                        HORSE PUCKEY! NO OPEN PROTEST. ACTUALLY PARADES OF CELEBRATION. Not by desire but a simpel google. For every one of your "Crimea did not join Russia" videos, I can find 20 "Crimean celebration" parades. Numbers are against you whether you admit or not.

Ask Girkin/Strelkov? No need... he gave his account; "I did not see any support from the (Crimean) state authorities in Simferopol where I was. It was militants who collected deputies and forced them to vote. Yes, I was one of commanders of those militants." http://uatoday.tv/news/moscow-agent-...um-404995.html
                        Who the hell cares? A deputy. One man. Vs a parade!

Ask Putin? No need, again he has publicly said he gave orders for Crimea to be annexed on the 20th Feb - before Yanukovych even agreed a deal with the opposition and the Foreign Ministers of France, Germany and Poland on 21st Feb or left Kyiv early on the 22nd Feb. http://uk.reuters.com/article/2015/0...0M51DC20150309
                        I don't give a flying freak about Putin!!!!! Crimea threw parades and parties, not an insurgency!!!!!! Get a freaking clue!!!!

These Sir are words from the mouths of those directly involved - not table gossip or bar hearsay and no matter what your opinion of me may be I commend the facts to you.
                        FACT! I'M THE ONE WHO TOLD YOU THE RUSSIAN OPERATIONAL INVOLVEMENT! I'M THE ONE WHO TOLD YOU IT WAS A RUSSIAN ARMY HQ WHO ORDERED THE PINCER MOVEMENT AT DONBASS!

SO GET OFF YOUR HIGH HORSE! YOU KNEW SHIT ALL!
                        Chimo

Comment

Originally posted by troung View Post
                          He seriously has not lost a step these ten plus years on WAB.
                          If anything, he's gotten angrier.
                          "Draft beer, not people."

Comment

Originally posted by Red Team View Post
                            If anything, he's gotten angrier.
                            I can't stand people who keep repeating the same stupid lines over and over again. Like we need the Ukraines to defend us aginst 10 battalions of T-72s and complete stupid idiots who refuses to look up just how obsolete T-72s are, so the Ukraines are doing us a favour by NOT winning their own country back and instead tying down a bunch of old desolate tanks.
                            Chimo

Comment

Thing is,it's not Ukraine asking for anything.It's the insanely small part of those involved in fighting that could use some help.The rest doesn't gives a damn,or close to that.

I also don't think other nations would enjoy fantastic levels of mobilization in similar situations,but Ukraine is by all means a Russian civil war and we'd be better if the Federation doesn't wins it.

As for the Russian army being a threat to anyone,that's a joke.It's just another instrument of the Russian diplomatic attempts to bring influence in the East.And it's just influence,not control,let alone occupation.
                              Those who know don't speak
                              He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. Luke 22:36

Comment

Hey, idot!
                                **Idiot**, but hey, you’re trying so hard, have yourself a cookie for your efforts.

My country got invaded 3 times and we repulsed the invader 3 times. And each time, we fought tooth and nail to repulse the Americans, at times losing entire regiments and generals of worth (Brock). You want to try again?
                                Canada was invaded in your lifetime? Surely, you’re right off your rocker. You’re incredibly foolish to assert that the Americans qualify as invaders (in the here and now) of Canada or that Canada’s domestic situation is anywhere near comparable to Ukraine’s. Irrespective of anything that has ever been said in this discussion, to say ‘I KNOW WHAT IT’S LIKE TO BE INVADED, I’VE BEEN INVADED JUST LIKE YOU” is plain ignorant.

FACT! I'M THE ONE WHO TOLD YOU THE RUSSIAN OPERATIONAL INVOLVEMENT! I'M THE ONE WHO TOLD YOU IT WAS A RUSSIAN ARMY HQ WHO ORDERED THE PINCER MOVEMENT AT DONBASS!

Interesting. So what exactly did you mean back in the very beginning of the discussion, when you said:

“IT’S A FREAKIN’ CIVIL WAR!”

You’re very fortunate that the relevant thread is not available to browse through as this will permit you to forever deny what was or was not said, but I do recall your spewing “civil war” bullshit earlier, and I am quite sure that Russia and Ukraine are to this day regarded internationally as independent entities. Are you absolutely certain that it is not you who is twisting words in order to save face? With an argument trajectory like that it's almost like Snapper has taught you things that you've conveniently inserted into your argument where you find it appropriate.

As well, for future reference,
                                Who the hell cares?!
                                does not a rebuttal make. If that is the very best you can do (and evidently it is) you clearly have lost.

Comment

Working...
                                X