Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pakistani woman stoned to death

You barbaric set of murdering bastards

A Pakistani man whose pregnant wife was stoned to death by relatives claims police watched on as she was beaten with bricks.
    Farzana Iqbal, who was three months pregnant, was attacked for marrying against her family's wishes.
    A mob of around 30 people that included her brother, father and spurned husband attacked her outside Lahore High Court, police told AFP.
    The 25-year-old, who was also called Farzana Parveen, was attending court to defend her new husband, Mohammad Iqbal.
    He was accused by the family of kidnapping and forcing marriage upon her.
    Speaking to AFP from his home village of Jaranwala, where he had gone to bury his wife, Mr Iqbal said: "The most painful thing is that nobody came forward to save my wife, the police were there and hundreds of lawyers were there along with ordinary men, but they all just watched like spectators."
    Police in Pakistan have told Sky News they are investigating the allegation.
    Mrs Iqbal's father, Mohammad Azeem, has been charged with murder and the others are being sought, according to AP.
    "The brother first opened fire with a gun but missed. She tried to run away but fell down," senior investigator Rana Akhtar told AFP.
    "The relatives caught her and then beat her to death with bricks."
    Mr Iqbal was a widower with five children when he began seeing the victim.
    "We were in love," he said.
    "We demand justice. We were being threatened since we got married."
    Mr Iqbal said they had survived a previous attack during the first hearing of the case on May 12.
    "On Tuesday as we were going to court from our lawyer's office almost 30 people attacked us, including her father, brothers and cousins," he said.
    A group of 10 or so people accompanying the couple were overwhelmed by the attack and fled, Mr Iqbal added.
    Some 869 women died in so-called "honour killings" last year, according to the independent Human Rights Commission of Pakistan.
    "Such crimes persisted because of the impunity enjoyed by the killers," the commission said in a report, which noted that Pakistan's blood-money laws allow kin to forgive perpetrators.

In lack of words...

:puck:
    No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Originally posted by Doktor View Post
      In lack of words...

:puck:
      Very .

Comment

Stoning of a pregnant woman? Isn't there an iota of shame/ sense left in those mule fcuked idiots?

Stoning of woman outside Lahore court ‘unacceptable’: Nawaz Sharif

Mr. PM, your whole country is an aberration.
        Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

Just when you think it can't get worse...

According to Pakistani media, the husband of the slain woman has admitted that he murdered his first wife via strangulation. Authorities say he avoided prosecution by reaching a compromise with the family (a blood money settlement).
          sigpic

Comment

Appalling, Jail everyone involved and the police who watched.
            sigpic

Win nervously lose tragically - Reds C C

Comment

Originally posted by Bigfella View Post
              Appalling, Jail everyone involved and the police who watched.
              Fuck jail, if Mr Sharif is serious about turning Pakistan into a civilized country he would have every person who threw a stone put up against the wall and shot, life in prison for the cops who watched and did nothing. Then get up on a the national stage and announce that involvement in honor killings is a capital crime.

Softly softly doesn't work here, they have to understand that if they participate in these activities and it costs someone their lives then their own will be forfeit.
              Last edited by chakos; 30 May 14,, 06:28. Reason: Spelling
              The best part of repentance is the sin

Comment

Originally posted by Minskaya View Post

According to Pakistani media, the husband of the slain woman has admitted that he murdered his first wife via strangulation. Authorities say he avoided prosecution by reaching a compromise with the family (a blood money settlement).
                This is what you physicists would call a "second order event", in this case the event being unspeakable barbarity committed on one's own family.

In order for a collision of this type to have taken place there must have been an incredibly intense flux of subhuman scum in that particular part of Pakistan.

The only ones who should go to jail are the policemen who stood by And did nothing. The father, brother and husband need to dangle from a scaffold so that Darwin can do his work on behalf of our species. Unfortunately, all of these sh**s will probably walk or get slaps on the wrist.
                Last edited by citanon; 30 May 14,, 08:38.

Comment

Originally posted by chakos View Post
                  Fuck jail, if Mr Sharif is serious about turning Pakistan into a civilized country he would have every person who threw a stone put up against the wall and shot, life in prison for the cops who watched and did nothing. Then get up on a the national stage and announce that involvement in honor killings is a capital crime.

Softly softly doesn't work here, they have to understand that if they participate in these activities and it costs someone their lives then their own will be forfeit.
                  I get what you are saying, but I'm not a death penalty guy. Wouldn't weep over the death of any of them, however.
                  sigpic

Win nervously lose tragically - Reds C C

Comment

Originally posted by Bigfella View Post
                    I get what you are saying, but I'm not a death penalty guy. Wouldn't weep over the death of any of them, however.
                    I am against it either, but some people should not have any chance left.
                    No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

I'm not against the death penalty. However, I might change my stance, if I am promised that each day they live would be worse than frying in hell.
                      Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

I've always said two cuts. The spinal chord at the neck and the vocal chords. Let the body be his prison. Can't move. Can't talk. Shoot me instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
                          I've always said two cuts. The spinal chord at the neck and the vocal chords. Let the body be his prison. Can't move. Can't talk. Shoot me instead.
                          That's a wonderful idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Minskaya View Post

Although unconfirmed at this time, it may still get even worse.

According to the murdered woman's stepson Aurangzaib, Farzana Parveen’s older sister Rehana was poisoned by the family four years ago.

Sister of Pakistani woman bludgeoned to death 'also murdered by family'

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X