Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QUOTE=MrSecond;965219]In addition to the videos we have a lot of witnesses on the street of Lugansk who watched the attack.

By the way, not all Ukrainian media lie about "explosion of air conditioner".
    Reportage of Channel 112 from Lugansk, the reporter confirms the airstrike.

/QUOTE]
    Those are two very different things.The strike you cry about is against the city buildings.The recorded strikes do not sustain that air launched rockets hit the buildings.
    So airstrikes happened above Lugansk.The targets however were not in the city.

I'll ask some airforce guys about the videos and there are a few here as well.I may be wrong,but don't think so.
    Those who know don't speak
    He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. Luke 22:36

Comment

• Originally posted by Doktor View Post
      What is not clear in her answer? They support Ukrainians to do whatever they think is right, but military solution (from abroad *cough* Russia) is not an option.

What's wrong with that?The Chechen wars were an internal affair of the Russian Federation.
      He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. Luke 22:36

Comment

• Originally posted by Mihais View Post
        What's wrong with that?The Chechen wars were an internal affair of the Russian Federation.
        I don't see anything wrong as long as there is no ethnic cleansing and other heinous stupidities we've seen around here in the 90's.
        No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mihais View Post
          Those are two very different things.The strike you cry about is against the city buildings.The recorded strikes do not sustain that air launched rockets hit the buildings.
          So airstrikes happened above Lugansk.The targets however were not in the city.

I'll ask some airforce guys about the videos and there are a few here as well.I may be wrong,but don't think so.
          Yesterday in Lugansk the fighting occured in the edge of the city - around the border guard headquarters. And Ukrainians used airforce in that area too. So, exactly this video could be recorded at another moment and that could be another airplane, or maybe the same one at another time. Over the border guard fighting they used Su-25 and helicopters Mi-24 as well, and there were accidental casualties too.

Near the governmental building in the center there was no fighting. But the fact of airstrike imo doesn't raise doubts due to numerous evidences of witnesses. Many people say they saw two airplanes, the first one made one circle over the city center and left, then another one made first circle and in the second circle it fired at the building.
          Last edited by MrSecond; 03 Jun 14,, 11:03.

Comment

• Originally posted by Indes View Post
            I can't agree. It's much more like short burst of fire from GSh-30-2.
            Rounds from that gun do not explode.

Originally posted by Indes View Post
            That's the result of one of the explosion. I don't see any signs that det cord was used.

I can't tell where this place is vis-a-vi the above clip but it looks like a mortar round hit.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrSecond View Post
              I don't want to swear at you, omon.
              Keeping that way of uniting Ukraine - does it work? Be honest with yourself. Does it work?
              sure it works. how many truckloads of "gryz200" crossed russian border from ukraine??? donetskaya respublika, will not last long, that bunch or pro russian terrorists will be dealt with one way or the other pretty soon.
              as for accidental casualties, beslan, nord ost......
              and if i was new perz, i'd hire mercenaries like blackwater, or similar, to hunt them all down.

idk how you see it, but i see pro russian separatists trying to bite off peices of ukraine and turned them into russian territory, ukraine gvmnt does what they need to make sure it wont happen. i blame those pro russian separatists for every single casualty.
              Last edited by omon; 03 Jun 14,, 14:21.
              "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" B. Franklin

Comment

• Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
                Rounds from that gun do not explode.
                You are wrong.
                For example 9-А-4002К rounds have about 50g of explosive.

Comment

• Engineers fight.

This is so tensed.

:pop:
                  No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Indes View Post
                    You are wrong.
                    For example 9-А-4002К rounds have about 50g of explosive.
                    Tracer rounds? The flash seems way too big for that. If anything, that's backblast if not det cord. Too much flame.

Comment

Tracer rounds? The flash seems way too big for that. If anything, that's backblast if not det cord. Too much flame.
                      It was several S-8KO's. S-8 rocket - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
                      Winter is coming.

Comment

• Ok, I've downloaded the video and gone frame by frame. The only flash happened at around 0:18 and there is a backblast. I see no incoming projectile. There is only one explosion and it's location is consistent with the backblast's vector. That one explosion is way too big for 50g.

At this point, I would agree with Mihas that a recoilless weapon was launched from the trees.

Comment

I think that was OFZ-30-GSh, O means splinter, F - high-explosive, Z - incendiary
                          Tracers are OFZT-30-GSh

So flash is normal for this sort of rounds.

More craters on video

Comment

• I'm completely disoriented. The craters seemed to be in the opposite direction from the video. Was there a second attack?

Comment

• Here kinda video from another point of view:

http://puu.sh/9bPYK/71e0ae4ece.gif

Here the daughter of killed woman tells how the airstrike has happened. The video belongs to the Ukrainian journalist A.Shariy, he offers for everyone who wish to connect with that girl.

Π*ассказ Π΄ΠΎΡ‡Π΅Ρ€ΠΈ погибшСй ΠΏΠΎΠ΄ ΠžΠ“Π ΠΆΠ΅Π½Ρ‰ΠΈΠ½Ρ‹ - YouTube
                              Last edited by MrSecond; 03 Jun 14,, 15:35.

Comment

• These ones are too small too many to come from RPG's.The impact on the trees looks like debris.
                                If it wasn't the rocket automatically fired from the tree in the park,I could have been convinced.

If only could have seen the vector of the aircrafts.We'll get the truth this way.
                                Last edited by Mihais; 03 Jun 14,, 15:58.

Comment

Working...
                                X