No announcement yet.

Serbia needs help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If this guy is telling the truth, that he caught THIS in Serbia, than we are truly doomed. I really hope that he lies, cause if he doesn't, Australia is not the only place with the funnel webs. Only thing that can be worse than this thing hatching the ride in some container and was brought in is that it is an indigenous species that no one knew about. I wouldn't be surprised, when considering how small is our budget for science. The landscape behind, seen trough the bottle matches Serbia though.

Male funnel web spider...Jesus. What else lurks in this country?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Versus; 26 May 14,, 18:25.

Comment

And to make things even more interesting, the only active volcano on the Balkan peninsula is puffing smoke...

Comment

Originally posted by Versus View Post
        And to make things even more interesting, the only active volcano on the Balkan peninsula is puffing smoke...
        If you talk about the one in Ohrid (Kosel) I think it's from all the garbage people dropped there during the years. I doubt it is active, too.
        No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

And the havoc continues...Picture from yesterday, in central Serbia. So I am guessing that the big ones (US style) will arrive in a year or two.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Versus; 26 Jun 14,, 22:12.

Comment

Originally posted by Versus View Post
            And the havoc continues...Picture from yesterday, in central Serbia. So I am guessing that the big ones (US style) will arrive in a year or two.
            Great pic of a supercell.

Comment

Working...
            X