Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What was the peak strength of each of the major Allied and Axis powers during WWII?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bitter Nazi is bitter.

Comment

Originally posted by ace16807 View Post
      Bitter Nazi is bitter.
      Bitter ? about what.. Look at Germany today and compare it with whatever hell hole city you live in today .. you wonder who

won and who really may have lost.

What did England win?

Lost empire ,runaway crime rates..

Same with the exceptional american experiment.

The only winner is the crappy little country called israel.

Comment

It's ok to feel sad sometimes. Just let it out. It'll all be ok.

Comment

Originally posted by ace16807 View Post
          It's ok to feel sad sometimes. Just let it out. It'll all be ok.
          tell me, sad about what.. ?

Wherever you live , you have to deal with crime and terrible public scools ,and a self defeating foreign policy . and lousy medical services . and where a few thousand families control the wealth and those on the bottom have to beg for food stamps .

If anyone is sad it's the brits and the amis. too drunk on crappy beer to care ,that's the dif. anglo /ami.

Comment

I'm sad all the time. Sometimes the weather isn't how I want it. Sometimes my steak isn't quite medium rare. But as Mister Rogers says. That's all ok. Because contrary to what Daniel Powter claims, it's a wonderful day in the neighborhood.

Comment

I hate Illinois Nazis...
              - Jake Blues

Comment

Originally posted by artur axmann View Post
                Since you think that you know quite a bit about Von Paulus ,I just thought you would know how to spell his name..
                Yeah, you would concentrate on spelling when you know shit about his failings ... gee what's your shit about all the best officers.?

General Winter is little concerned by Deep Battle.
                The difference between you and me. General Winter fucked the Russians more than they did the Germans. More Russians died in the winter than did Germans ... so do you care to research how the Russians won in winter?

The British were hardly concened by it.
                If you're talking about LL. News flash. Canada won the Battle of the Atlantic ... which allowed LL.

I know this is kicking a dead horse but hell, it is tenderizing the meat.

Comment

tell me, sad about what.. ?

Wherever you live , you have to deal with crime and terrible public scools ,and a self defeating foreign policy . and lousy medical services . and where a few thousand families control the wealth and those on the bottom have to beg for food stamps .

If anyone is sad it's the brits and the amis. too drunk on crappy beer to care ,that's the dif. anglo /ami.
                  Isn't indoctrination grand? He must not get out much...

Comment

Props to artur axmann for giving a serious run and challenging THL's record for the fastest ban on WAB.

Comment

Working...
                    X