• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Somebody shoot me - I'm in love with a liberal

She worked the Kerry campaign
    She "LOVES" Hillary

I'm crazy about her.

Sombody please lock, load, aim and fire. My life is depending on it.
    “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Why should you suffer any less than the rest of us?

Comment

Ah yes, consorting with and giving aid and comfort to the enemy is usually a capital offence.
      You'r doomed!!!

Officer of Engineers - Why should you suffer any less than the rest of us?
      lol
      Last edited by Amled; 23 Jun 05,, 15:15.
      When we blindly adopt a religion, a political system, a literary dogma, we become automatons. We cease to grow. - Anais Nin

Comment

My friends, you know me to be neither rash nor impulsive....

I'm completely nuts about her and I know that living with a liberal is going to kill me. So I am asking one of you do to it instead.

And yes, I would giving a lot of aid and lot of comfort to her....quite frequently actually. ;)
        “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Well, we need pics first, to accompany the briefing before the mission...
          Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Originally posted by bigross86
            Well, we need pics first, to accompany the briefing before the mission...
            I meant kill me, not live with her!

Smart aleck kids.....

Comment

Can we get pix anyway? So we know who to console at the funeral?
              Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Can we get pix anyway? So we know who to console at the funeral?
                She refuses to send me pictures of her. I first met her while I was still in IL, we worked together. She broke my heart and I moved to FL. Then she married some leatherneck, had a kid and got divorced. We've reaquianted ourselves recently.

Never mind the funeral, I'm sure she'll be busy campaigning for Hillary.
                She asked me "Does this mean we can't count on you for support in ,08"

I replied "I would rather walk naked through the Nine Levels of Hell than assist Mrs Clinton"

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatter
                  She refuses to send me pictures of her. I first met her while I was still in IL, we worked together. She broke my heart and I moved to FL. Then she married some leatherneck, had a kid and got divorced. We've reaquianted ourselves recently.

Never mind the funeral, I'm sure she'll be busy campaigning for Hillary.
                  She asked me "Does this mean we can't count on you for support in ,08"

I replied "I would rather walk naked through the Nine Levels of Hell than assist Mrs Clinton"
                  Relationships are about compromise, maybe you can convince her..... well forget it.

She is a liberal? Eh! Is that not enough, to diqualify someone.

NE way Good Luck.
                  "Any relations in a social order will endure if there is infused into them some of that spirit of human sympathy, which qualifies life for immortality." ~ George William Russell

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatter
                    I meant kill me, not live with her!
                    Isn't there a kind-hearted member of this board, living in the vicinity, who'll do the kind thing and end his suffering? After all, he is obviously in misery.

...I'm sure she'll be busy campaigning for Hillary.
                    ...I'm completely nuts about her and I know that living with a liberal is going to kill me.
                    She worked the Kerry campaign
                    She "LOVES" Hillary
                    As for the pic's, they would be nice, after all isn't there an old military truism that says - know thy enemy!
                    When we blindly adopt a religion, a political system, a literary dogma, we become automatons. We cease to grow. - Anais Nin

Comment

Remember, it also says "Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer..."

Comment

Originally posted by Amled
                        Isn't there a kind-hearted member of this board, living in the vicinity, who'll do the kind thing and end his suffering? After all, he is obviously in misery.
                        Thanks Amled, I always knew you were a true friend

Comment

As a former Tophatter I can say that you can no longer be a Tophatter (even an honorary one) if you fall in love with a a liberal. Shagging one is acceptable because it is just another conservative conquering a liberal. anything else is entirely unacceptable.
                          "Now we shall have ourselves a pell mell battle!" ......The Immortal Memory, Admiral Nelson

Comment

Remember, it also says "Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer..."

It this case Tophatter, the closer the enemy gets the better for you. You can justify it by thinking of it as a covert mission for to gain intelligence on the enemy. Don't do anything James Bond wouldn't do and for God's sake don't let her corrupt you.
                            F/A-18E/F Super Hornet: The Honda Accord of fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawg 166
                              As a former Tophatter I can say that you can no longer be a Tophatter (even an honorary one) if you fall in love with a a liberal. Shagging one is acceptable because it is just another conservative conquering a liberal. anything else is entirely unacceptable.
                              Thanks Hawg and Ben :)
                              You guys are always looking after my best interests

Comment

Working...
                              X