Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am hereby presenting you, MIRA, one cute new WABBER :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats Kerim,

Celebratory purchase of golf clubs and shotguns in order. Also, don't forget to sigh up here

DADDClub.com

You can't be too careful
    "Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" ~ Epicurus

Comment

My biggest , sincerest congratulations to all three of you!
      If i only was so smart yesterday as my wife is today

Minding your own biz is great virtue, but situation awareness saves lives - Dok

Comment

Something to think about down the road in a new entry I put into my building your own home thread, "Childproofing your library".

Comment

A thought for down the road. As your youngin gets involved in the bureaucratic system, get to know all about this or that and take nothing for granted.

Long ago in 6th grade, we had missed the school bus. Dad told us to get on our bikes and start pedaling and I had to tell him that before we could ride our bikes to school, we had to get permission from the school to do so..........and my father was not happy to hear that. But as it was, rightly of course, we got punished for our negligence.

So get to know, don't assume.

Comment

Working...
          X