Cricket - The Greatest Game of all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bolo121 View Post
    Good to see an Indian win, from a drama point of view the game disappointed.
    Pakistan never looked like they were going to get there.
    Just the way I like my India Pakistan games. I will reserve the drama for Australia, WI, SL or someone else.

For Pakistan, I just want to see them crushed
    "Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" ~ Epicurus

Comment

• Originally posted by antimony View Post
      Just the way I like my India Pakistan games. I will reserve the drama for Australia, WI, SL or someone else.

For Pakistan, I just want to see them crushed
      Its the other way around for me. Theres so much anticipation and hype before such matches, I wanted to see an epic fight that matched up to that with India victorious at the end of course :).
      For Gallifrey! For Victory! For the end of time itself!!

Comment

• Ireland notched up another big WC win today by beating the West Indies. Chased down 300 with 4 wickets & 4 overs in hand. It has been called a surprise, but the Windies are such a joke now that I'm not sure that is accurate. Well done Ireland. A shot at the quarters beckons!
        sigpic

Win nervously lose tragically - Reds C C

Comment

• Great start for us.

Big opportunity to make it out of the group now.

Manner of the victory was also very encouraging.

Found good scores from a number of our batsmen.

Comment

• It would be awesome if from pool B India, RSA, Ireland and Zimbabwe qualifies!
            Seems like a good possibility!

Comment

• Originally posted by tantalus View Post
              Great start for us.

Big opportunity to make it out of the group now.

Manner of the victory was also very encouraging.

Found good scores from a number of our batsmen.
              What in the name of the Lord was that? You guys treated 2 times WC Champions like dirt.

Great win Ireland!

Inside information: BF engineering the riot between Indian and Pakistani fans at the pub. The Aussies want to keep the cup for the 4th time. :)
              Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Originally posted by Oracle View Post
                What in the name of the Lord was that? You guys treated 2 times WC Champions like dirt.

Great win Ireland!

Inside information: BF engineering the riot between Indian and Pakistani fans at the pub. The Aussies want to keep the cup for the 4th time. :)
                Yeah, because Indians & Pakistanis need my help to riot. ;)
                sigpic

Comment

• Comment

• You people really are beyond help.

Try this (it is actually pretty good).

sigpic

Comment

• Scotland very nearly made it 2 upsets in 2 days for Celtic cricket. Having been rolled for 142 they then picked up 7 Kiwi wickets & came close to embarrassing on of the favourites. If someone told you the two top scoring batsmen in a Scotland v NZ game were both Scottish no one would believe you. NZ keeper Luke Ronchi, one of the few modern players to have played for two nations, is proving that a hack is a hack no matter who they play for.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigfella View Post
                        Yeah, because Indians & Pakistanis need my help to riot. ;)
                        C'mon, I was just kidding. Fosters? :)
                        Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• After the Indian teasing the Pakistan on their 5-0 stats, this time RSA teasing India on 3-0 stats from Star Sports

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gk5tX4oWxvA

For Pakistan its now 6-0 (10-0 including T20s)
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Za4qBpSQb9A

Comment

• Originally posted by Oracle View Post
                            C'mon, I was just kidding. Fosters? :)
                            Fosters is the crap we sell to foreigners. We keep the good stuff for ourselves. You really know how to insult a bloke.
                            sigpic

Comment

• A shame to see Afghanistan implode today. They really seem as mercurial as their mentors in Pakistan with their performance.

Comment

• NZ is stomping England flat.
                                Southee blew them away with 7 for 33 and now McCullum is smashing them to pieces.
                                Oh the expression on Stuart Broad's face...beautiful.
                                For Gallifrey! For Victory! For the end of time itself!!

Comment

Working...
                                X