Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 19202122232425262728

Thread: Ukraine Elections and Political Developments

Senior Contributor
    So 'Ze', our comedian President, finally has a time and place for a 'Normandy Format' meeting with Putin to doubtless emerge with a 'Peace in our time' surrender of the occupied territories: Paris on December 9th. Muscovy made further talks dependent on Ukrainian acceptance of the so called 'Steinmeir Formula' and now that withdrawals have occurred (unilaterally on the Ukrainian side - the Muscovites now say they will withdraw after the Paris meeting) we are ready to surrender totally it seems - or at least Zelensky and his patron Kolomoisky. Indeed the 'oligarch' Kolomoisky's, on who's TV channel the Comedian in Chief was broadcast and who has been photographed in the President's office, view has shifted 180 degrees since 2014 when he was Mayor of Dnipro and was financing militias;

“Give it five, 10 years, and the blood will be forgotten,” Mr. Kolomoisky said. “I showed in 2014 that I don’t want to be with Russia,” he added. “I’m describing, objectively, what I’m seeing and where things are heading.”
    https://www.nytimes.com/2019/11/13/w...ky-russia.html

How strange that the Comedian's 'desire for peace' seems so aligned with the changed view of the 'oligarch'... almost uncanny timing.

One might also ask 'why Paris' but bearing in mind Macron's recent attempts to kiss Putin's rear end "Welcome them back into Europe" etc it does not surprise me that Macron was chosen to host the surrender.

We have elected at best a Chamberlain it seems when we needed a Churchill. It is beyond all reason and any honour - for there is not one single shred of evidence that can lead anyone that Putin and his mangy gang of thieving and mass murdering cohorts will keep any deal that is agreed - even one so pathetically weak as Zelensky has proposed. Autonomy for the occupied Donbass will doubtless come with a veto on foreign policy dictated through the so called 'Peoples Republiks' by Moscow. It seems our fellow citizens - Tatar and Ukrainian - in Crimea will then just be forgotten about - as if the Government of Ukraine did not have any duty to them. I wonder what Zelensky's price was? President for life or just payments into Swiss account. Or is he just so seriously stupid to commit the same errors of Chamberlain and Viscount Halifax? You cannot appease a bear when it has your leg in it's mouth.

This war is I fear just the start, or perhaps we should now recognise Chechnya and Georgia as the origins of this renewed Mafiosi Kremlin desire for power. It's tentacles of corruption, deceit, it's filthy stolen money, reach deep into the heart of every free nation in Europe and across the Atlantic. It is a war the like of which none have seen before; it aims to strike us from within and turn friend against friend with it's lies and pays it's 'useful idiots' well as Mr Manafort proved. Long may he rot in jail. If the surrender of the occupied Donbass occurs in December as I expect I predict Belarus will be next. If Putin can claim he has made a new Union state - having added Belarus - he will say he can run for President again.

For myself I will fight wherever and however I may where those who desire liberty and truth exist in Europe or with any person or nation that fights against the new evil of the mass murdering kleptocratic regime that Putin leads in Moscow. They are not that strong and I have total confidence of our eventual victory. But I would rather die choking in my own blood than sign any false 'peace' - for there can be none until Ukrainian land is free. "Success is never final, failure never fatal. You just need courage to go on." (Churchill)

Senior Contributor
    Ahead of the coming 'Normandy Format' on the Minsk Process the so called 'Donestk Peoples Republik' have allegedly passed a vote (2 even the Muscovite reports say, which seems a little bit of a waste of time to make things look 'democratic') that they lay claim to the whole of the Donestsk Oblast (the equivalent of a 'County' in England) of which the Muscovites and their proxies currently occupy roughly a third. This would mean surrendering to them Sloviansk and Kramatorsk again for example and a great deal more strategic avenues for attacks on Kharkiv and the lower Dnipro cities. This comes a few days after Lavrov (the Muscovite Foreign Minister) said that the Ukrainian Government must enter into talks with the so called 'Republiks'.

Nor have they retired or stopped firing at Ukrainian troops from the areas where the Comedian forced our forces to withdraw. Nor apparently are other conditions met;

"Meanwhile, the 'DPR'/'LPR' have not let the International Committee of the Red Cross have access to [Ukrainian] detainees; the OSCE SMM has not been provided with unhindered access to the territory of Donbas that is not controlled by Ukraine, including the Russian-Ukrainian border: No conditions for the Zolote checkpoint have been created," she said on Facebook on November 27. Read also Special envoy Sajdik on Minsk talks: Recent developments inspire certain optimism According to her, the issue of freeing the detainees remains particularly pressing.

https://www.unian.info/war/10771487-...s-meeting.html

Interesting that this 'demand' of the so called 'DPR' is voiced at; https://www.kommersant.ru/doc/4178217 of which this the gist;

The parliament of the self-proclaimed Donetsk People's Republic (DPR) adopted a law establishing the borders of the republic within the Donetsk region of Ukraine as of 2014. As the Donetsk news agency reported, the meeting was attended by 76 deputies who unanimously supported the document in two readings.

“In this law, those people who live in the territory temporarily controlled by Ukraine are not forgotten. Therefore, the border was defined on the territory of the Donetsk region, which was for the period of 2014, ”said the chairman of the People’s Council of the Republic Vladimir Bidevka.
    So Zelensky is going to Paris, where Macron's 180 degree turnabout on Muscovy, who now 'should be welcomed back into Europe' and 'Not an enemy' (along with 'NATO is brain dead') is a total 180 degree reverse of his former self and raises many questions - even among his former French advisors; and Germany (intent on selling out 'Europe' for North Stream 2) and zero accomplished in return except more dead Ukrainian soldiers. Oh a few hostages exchanged for a legitimate war criminals and Ukrainian national! We also got back the two patrol boats and the tug - which apparently had been vandalised to the point where toilets were removed. This incidentally prompted a demonstration outside the Muscovite Embassy were people took toilets to donate to their 'fraternal brothers'.

Senior Contributor
    Following the Serbian expulsion of Georgiy Kleban (the Deputy Military Attache in Belgrade), a GRU agent caught on film handing over a bag of cash to a Serbian Military Officer recently (video below) Germany yesterday expelled (personna no gratia) two Muscovite 'diplomats' yesterday.

The Serbian video:

The German assassination (for sadly it was successful) of Zelimkhan Khangoshvili actually occurred before the Belgrade 'businessmen meeting' back in August 23rd. First of all who was Khangoshvili and who would want to shoot him using a Glock 26 silencer anyway? Well he was born in Georgia but of Chechen parentage. During the Chechen wars he fought as a Commander for Republik of Iskeria (as the free Chechen state called itself briefly). Later he held a Military command in Georgian army during the South Ossetia war. After that he survived several assassination attempts in Georgia before fleeing with his family to Germany after the election of billionaire Bidzina Ivanishvili, who had made all his money in Muscovy with a 'Putin license' so to speak as Prime Minister in 2012(? I think). Now who could want Zelimkhan demised? The wonder is that the Germans did not draw the obvious conclusions but rebuked the dead man as a terrorist group called "Caucasian Emirates" [sic] when faced with real terrorism on their own doorstep. One guy was even arrested - a Muscovite who went by the passport name of Vadim Sokolov. This naturally is not his true name which is Vadim Nikolaevich Krasikov.

It has taken the Germans over 3 months to recognise what should have been apparent from the outset.

Bellingcat ran a full 'diagnostic' on this 'Vadim Sokolov' who according to them is responsible for other deaths https://www.bellingcat.com/news/uk-a...cow-to-berlin/

Just today in Surrey, England Dmitry Obretetsky (and his dog apparently, which he was walking at the time) were killed after being hit by a car - which did not stop. Doubtless "Police are conducting inquiries" as usual. It is said that - merely a rumour I heard - that Dmitry had refused the loan of his yacht (it is seemingly obligatory to have a yacht as a Muscovite billionaire) to Medvedev - who's Wife owns a yacht anyway. Is that a reason to kill a man? The problem is once you become paranoid - and even bloggers today can be labelled "Foreign Agents" and it is offence to insult the Government or Putin - then everyone is 'the enemy' outside and within. This is how Stalin's "Terror" started.

It is has been evident for some time there is nothing less than a Muscovite assassination sqad roaming Europe. One of the would be Skripal murderers had previously been in Bulgaria (presumably to visit another famous Cathedral) when some arms trader called Emilian Gebrev died of poisoning (see https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2019/...lingcat-a68306 and other reporting). This unit Bellingcat and others now name "Unit 29155". Today the French daily 'Le Monde' revealed/alleged that members of this unit regularly checked into a sub base in the French region of Haute Savoie (near the Italian and Swiss borders); https://www.scmp.com/news/world/euro...ar-base-secret

There are many questions that arise from this - not least why the search for this assassination unit started only post Skripal? I mean there were quite a few before and after Sasha Litvinenko. Granted that his assassins did not act as 'illegals' but there was surely cause for investigation long ago. Why has still taken the German authorities 3 months to recognise another act of Muscovite state authorised terrorism on their sovereign territory? No German leader has said a word as far as I know. Why not? Most importantly from where I sit what, if any, effect is this likely to have on the German position in next weeks 'Normandy Format' talks regarding the war in Ukraine?

It must be obvious to all now that Muscovy under this tyrannical Chekist Mafia state run by Putin is a state sponsor of assassination (including among it's own people) and they should duly be put on 'terrorist organisation' list and all sanctions applied according to their right status.
    Last edited by snapper; 05 Dec 19, at 20:02.

Thread Information