Ukraine Elections and Political Developments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PeeCoffee,

Thank you for the links. I've a much better appreciation for your perspective. How is Mikail Chossudovsky these days?

Sadly, we're probably done here. The power of your arguments and sources are unassailable, belonging as they do to those with an intensely committed viewpoint.

You appear like you've really got something you wish to say. Perhaps you should consider publishing a manifesto here that might act as a better venue than a bit here, a little there.

Might make for interesting reading...at least once.
    "This aggression will not stand, man!" Jeff Lebowski
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." Lester Bangs

Comment

• Nice S2. My viewpoint is that Russia simply took Crimea. There currently remains a state of conflict between Ukraine and Russia.

Western powers obviously were not proactive but reactive...simply reactive.
      Now sanctions are in place. Point made.

Why did America then allow Putin's calculated move into Syria "at Assad's request"?
      Why had not British, German and French forces (understanding China and India could care less than to waste their military assets in Syria) join the fight against IS ...where are the Western allies ?

Putin pushed his agenda again...along with his aura and bravado of alpha male ego while America did the Two Step...one foot in, one foot out.

My point is that Putin has pushed the agenda of discord in showing how and just who is going to watch each others backs when it comes Western allies.

My point is...what exactly is America going to do iffff and when it really comes down the line with China, Iran, Pakistan or baby Kim il Jong ?
      Will the Greatest Country in the World be willing to call the bluffs and say, "Go ahead. Make my day" and back it up by letting the chips fall where they may...or just talk by drawing another 'red line' in the sand and watch another episode of The Simpsons ?
      Real eyes realize real lies.

Comment

• Not sure you really understand Syria either but the reason why the Brits did not go in at once (when we all should have) was because a vote in the House of Commons said no. There was a reason for this of course - much to do with Iraq and Afghanistan.

Your current President though has apparently ordered that the Kurds and FSA; those fighting Daesh and the war criminal Assad stop being armed. I was no fan of Obama's foreign policy (such as it was) and his "red line" which he did not back up but Trump has effectively handed Syria to Putin and the Iranians who's next stop will be Lebanon creating the "Shia Crescent' from the Afghan border to the coast of the Levant. We know what comes after that... Moscow will want a naval base in Cyprus and Iran will attack Israel.

Comment

• Snapper, my viewpoint is that Russia simply took Crimea. There currently remains a state of conflict between Ukraine and Russia.

Putin has pushed the agenda of discord in showing how and just who is going to watch each others backs when it comes Western allies.
          [Putin , in the very least has again opened the West's eyes towards forward strategic thinking on taking action (not rhetoric) or inaction regarding its foreign policy 'intetests'.]

What exactly is America going to do iffff and when it really comes down the line with China, Iran, Pakistan or baby Kim il Jong ?
          Will the Greatest Country in the World be willing to call the bluffs and say, "Go ahead. Make my day" and back it up by letting the chips fall where they may...or just talk by drawing another 'red line' in the sand and watch another episode of The Simpsons ?

What will Britain do...hold a referendum ?

Comment

• Originally posted by PeeCoffee View Post
            What exactly is America going to do iffff and when it really comes down the line with China, Iran, Pakistan or baby Kim il Jong ?
            Depends who's in the White House; if Trump then whatever Putin tells him.

Originally posted by PeeCoffee View Post
            What will Britain do...hold a referendum ?
            Britain always loses the first battle; never the last.

Comment

• :-D

Comment

• Dude,one may believe you.There are sooo many idiots in this world.But see,Russia has done this things(provocations followed by a "call for liberation" followed by actual "liberation")for a very long time.

Buzzword creators think this is new.But there are at least 100 years of history.
                Then comes a horde of defenders in the media,who try to justify whatever new invasion.

That is largely working,of course.Statistically,~2% have an IQ >130.What can one expect?Unless you happen to be a neighbor of the "liberators".Then experience makes things a bit harder to forget.
                Those who know don't speak
                He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. Luke 22:36

Comment

• Welcome back, The_One.

Remember Global Moderator Top Hatter's instruction >>> please limit posting pictures on this thread.
                  Argumental debate on a subject can be discussed with words.

As it stands Russia "illegally stole Crimea" in Western eyes...clearly limiting their point of view to recent history. That's okay. Western sanctions are in place...(just the same with Iran previously).

[You were two years old when Gorbachev signed off on the USSR in what is now a bone of contention as to what was actually agreed upon (ie: US Secy of State James Baker) in 1990 and after...as NATO continued its encroachment eastward.]

Now Ukraine wants Crimea back. How exactly will that be achieved without the assistance of Western friends ?
                  Meanwhile it appears that the Western super-powers clearly aren't going to nor have any strategic thinking to interfere further on Ukraine's behalf.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mihais View Post
                    Dude,one may believe you.There are sooo many idiots in this world.But see,Russia has done this things(provocations followed by a "call for liberation" followed by actual "liberation")for a very long time.

Buzzword creators think this is new.But there are at least 100 years of history.
                    Then comes a horde of defenders in the media,who try to justify whatever new invasion.

That is largely working,of course.Statistically,~2% have an IQ >130.What can one expect?Unless you happen to be a neighbor of the "liberators".Then experience makes things a bit harder to forget.
                    Originally posted by PeeCoffee View Post
                    Welcome back, The_One.

Remember Global Moderator Top Hatter's instruction >>> please limit posting pictures on this thread.
                    Argumental debate on a subject can be discussed with words.

As it stands Russia "illegally stole Crimea" in Western eyes...clearly limiting their point of view to recent history. That's okay. Western sanctions are in place...(just the same with Iran previously).

[You were two years old when Gorbachev signed off on the USSR in what is now a bone of contention as to what was actually agreed upon (ie: US Secy of State James Baker) in 1990 and after...as NATO continued its encroachment eastward.]

Now Ukraine wants Crimea back. How exactly will that be achieved without the assistance of Western friends ?
                    Meanwhile it appears that the Western super-powers clearly aren't going to nor have any strategic thinking to interfere further on Ukraine's behalf.
                    It is irrelevant to Crimeans what Ukraine or tbe West think. The decision was made, in 2014. The decision is final. The Ukrops think they can take Crimea back by force? Let them come and try. Let them come, and give it their best shot. I promise you this, it would be far worse than Donbass for them. Far worse than Ilovaisk or Debaltsevo. I would personally go back and take up arms alongside the "green men", not for Putin, but for my relatives over there, for my aunt and uncle, and grandma Katya, and my cousins, for my family's ancestral home. I would kill as many of them as I can. I would gladly die for my homeland. That is my vow. I want nothing of anyone else's land. But stay the fuck off of mine.

I am sick and tired of people, arrogant Westerners and this fucking Romanian insulting my people and acting like we are the bad guys in the world.

Fucking Romanians hung Jews off meat hooks in WWII:

During the crisis members of the Iron Guard instigated a deadly pogrom in Bucharest. Particularly gruesome was the murder of dozens of Jewish civilians in the Bucharest slaughterhouse. The perpetrators hung the Jews from meat hooks, then mutilated and killed them in a vicious parody of kosher slaughtering practices.
                    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Guard

But, yeah, we are the bad guys lol Look in the fucking mirror. Scum...

And, sure, I won't post any more pictures. Whatever.

Comment

• Oh, and Mihais, my grandfather liberated Romania back then, in '44. Looking at you fuckers now, I see that you are right, he shouldn't have bothered. What a waste of many lives of good men, including his friends. Should have stayed at the border. Let you bastards deal with the Germans by yourself.

Comment

• It's 11AM in Moscow,but 3 AM in Montreal. Just noticing.

If one like you calls me scum,it makes my day.I am so happy to have done something good in this blessed Sunday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0-a3JgB_Q8

You like photos so much.Enjoy some movie too.See,I am also a lover of arts.As for killings,what's a 100 people?One would calculate it's the average hourly rate of killings in your liberating nation.Of your own people.

Question is,if you can't liberate yourself(not that you are trying much),why bother with others?Especially since nobody asked you to.

You allied with Gitler,a killer(arguably,a midget by your standards) and invaded 6 nations by mid 1940.On your oil and strategic materials was your friend and ally able to invade the Western nations.

There is a difference between your nation and others.Some put their criminals in jail.You parade with their icons http://www.studiolum.com/wang/russia...red-square.jpg .You sanctify and glorify your own torturers and killers.You are indeed such a ''Великая Держава''.
                        Last edited by Mihais; 23 Jul 17,, 09:13.
                        Those who know don't speak
                        He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. Luke 22:36

Comment

• Originally posted by The_One View Post
                          I am sick and tired of people, arrogant Westerners and this fucking Romanian insulting my people and acting like we are the bad guys in the world.
                          You're not likely to enjoy your time here then. I suggest you depart for greener pastures.
                          “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

• Hmm TopHatter...so as a moderator is your intent stating that the WAB forum has a "Western bias" when it comes to Russia ?

Comment

• Originally posted by PeeCoffee View Post
                              Hmm TopHatter...so as a moderator is your intent stating that the WAB forum has a "Western bias" when it comes to Russia ?
                              PeeCoffee if you have something to say regarding my decision, please PM me. Thank you.
                              “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Mihais View Post
                                You are indeed such a ''Великая Держава''.
                                ��
                                Mihais, for those who utilize WAB due to their preference for English language...could you please provide the real world, full interpretation of your words utilized above for our English-speaking members. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                                X