Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314

Thread: Ukraine Elections and Political Developments

Military Professional
    PeeCoffee,

Thank you for the links. I've a much better appreciation for your perspective. How is Mikail Chossudovsky these days?

Sadly, we're probably done here. The power of your arguments and sources are unassailable, belonging as they do to those with an intensely committed viewpoint.

You appear like you've really got something you wish to say. Perhaps you should consider publishing a manifesto here that might act as a better venue than a bit here, a little there.

Might make for interesting reading...at least once.
    "This aggression will not stand, man!" Jeff Lebowski
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." Lester Bangs

Nice S2. My viewpoint is that Russia simply took Crimea. There currently remains a state of conflict between Ukraine and Russia.

Western powers obviously were not proactive but reactive...simply reactive.
    Now sanctions are in place. Point made.

Why did America then allow Putin's calculated move into Syria "at Assad's request"?
    Why had not British, German and French forces (understanding China and India could care less than to waste their military assets in Syria) join the fight against IS ...where are the Western allies ?

Putin pushed his agenda again...along with his aura and bravado of alpha male ego while America did the Two Step...one foot in, one foot out.

My point is that Putin has pushed the agenda of discord in showing how and just who is going to watch each others backs when it comes Western allies.

My point is...what exactly is America going to do iffff and when it really comes down the line with China, Iran, Pakistan or baby Kim il Jong ?
    Will the Greatest Country in the World be willing to call the bluffs and say, "Go ahead. Make my day" and back it up by letting the chips fall where they may...or just talk by drawing another 'red line' in the sand and watch another episode of The Simpsons ?
    Real eyes realize real lies.

Senior Contributor
    Not sure you really understand Syria either but the reason why the Brits did not go in at once (when we all should have) was because a vote in the House of Commons said no. There was a reason for this of course - much to do with Iraq and Afghanistan.

Your current President though has apparently ordered that the Kurds and FSA; those fighting Daesh and the war criminal Assad stop being armed. I was no fan of Obama's foreign policy (such as it was) and his "red line" which he did not back up but Trump has effectively handed Syria to Putin and the Iranians who's next stop will be Lebanon creating the "Shia Crescent' from the Afghan border to the coast of the Levant. We know what comes after that... Moscow will want a naval base in Cyprus and Iran will attack Israel.

Snapper, my viewpoint is that Russia simply took Crimea. There currently remains a state of conflict between Ukraine and Russia.

Putin has pushed the agenda of discord in showing how and just who is going to watch each others backs when it comes Western allies.
    [Putin , in the very least has again opened the West's eyes towards forward strategic thinking on taking action (not rhetoric) or inaction regarding its foreign policy 'intetests'.]

What exactly is America going to do iffff and when it really comes down the line with China, Iran, Pakistan or baby Kim il Jong ?
    Will the Greatest Country in the World be willing to call the bluffs and say, "Go ahead. Make my day" and back it up by letting the chips fall where they may...or just talk by drawing another 'red line' in the sand and watch another episode of The Simpsons ?

What will Britain do...hold a referendum ?
    Real eyes realize real lies.

Thread Information