No announcement yet.

Iranian "Nimitz-class" mockup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If they've been successful on the home front with their advances in military equipment we've been laughing about lately (stealth fighter, stealth UAV, super subs, etc) than the idea of blowing it up for propaganda makes a lot of sense. If they can keep their people in the dark, and feed them BS about these advances, it may be plausible to those who rely ONLY on state run media that they did sink the Nimitz.

Just look at how many right wingers will only look at Fox news.
    Or lefties who only look at MSNBC.

People believe what they see, what they're told, and what they want.
    "Bother", said Poo, chambering another round.

Comment

Until the Nimitz turns up in the world media again.;)
      Fortitude.....The strength to persist...The courage to endure.

Comment

Originally posted by Dreadnought View Post
        Until the Nimitz turns up in the world media again.;)
        There are still people in Argentina that believe their AF sunk a brit carrier...

Comment

Originally posted by jlvfr View Post
          There are still people in Argentina that believe their AF sunk a brit carrier...
          I started a thread on that once & threw in some links to websites pushing the 'Argentina sunk a carrier' theory. I thin the mods almost banned me for messing so badly with people's heads. The people who believe that one make crazy people look sane - alternate bloody universe.
          sigpic

Win nervously lose tragically - Reds C C

Comment

Oh dear god... :slap:

Probably the same types that think the Belgrano sinking was a war crime...despite the Belgrano's captain (among other Argentine officials) repeatedly stating it was a legitimate attack.
            “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Maybe they should pay more attention then just hear say.

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatter View Post
                Oh dear god... :slap:

Probably the same types that think the Belgrano sinking was a war crime...despite the Belgrano's captain (among other Argentine officials) repeatedly stating it was a legitimate attack.
                *Also sailing on a war footing without being in the slightest bit "buttoned up" was also a MAJOR f*up and led to a much faster sinking where as if they were buttoned up perhaps damage control might have been able to either delay the sinking or with an act of the almighty himself prevent it long enough to ground her.

Comment

Be afraid America be very very afraid!

In a startling development MSN reports today that remarks made by Adm. Ali Fadavi, who heads the hard-line Guard's naval forces, that the Revolutionary Guard's naval forces have already carried out exercises targeting mock-ups of American warships. In one case, he said, it took 50 seconds to destroy one of the simulated warships.

The Admiral later went on to say that he personally has destroyed several major American cities while dressed in a rubberized Godzilla suit saying "I stomped the infidels flat"

Confidential intelligence sources have also reported that the Revolutionary Guard has recently entered into negotiations with Lucasfilm's Industrial Light and Magic in order to produce mockups of key components of the US military which they will then destroy if American forces do not leave the region.

"Nothing (bad) will happen if they leave (the region)," Adm. Ali Fadavi said.
                  Last edited by tim52; 07 May 14,, 16:02.
                  Buy the ticket, take the ride.

Comment

Originally posted by tim52 View Post
                    The Admiral later went on to say that he personally has destroyed several major American cities while dressed in a rubberized Godzilla suit saying "I stomped the infidels flat"
                    This is a complete and utter lie. Gozilla was japanese. Also, did not speak!

Comment

In a startling development MSN reports today that remarks made by Adm. Ali Fadavi, who heads the hard-line Guard's naval forces, that the Revolutionary Guard's naval forces have already carried out exercises targeting mock-ups of American warships. In one case, he said, it took 50 seconds to destroy one of the simulated warships.

Confidential intelligence sources have also reported that the Revolutionary Guard has recently entered into negotiations with Lucasfilm's Industrial Light and Magic in order to produce mockups of key components of the US military which they will then destroy if American forces do not leave the region.

"Nothing (bad) will happen if they leave (the region)," Adm. Ali Fadavi said.
                      Pathetic as he may be he need not advertise just how stupid he actually is. The ones that believe this trash are just as bad. Small minds = Small worlds.

Comment

Was this one of the mock-ups he was talking about? Because I'm pretty sure my 7 year old nephew could be beet the Revolutionary Guards record if I gave him a hammer.
                        Attached Files
                        If you are emotionally invested in 'believing' something is true you have lost the ability to tell if it is true.

Comment

I just hope the Iranians dont actually believe this idiot. And yet hes an Admiral. That doesnt say much for their Navy.

Comment

Originally posted by Monash View Post
                            [ATTACH]36599[/ATTACH]

Was this one of the mock-ups he was talking about? Because I'm pretty sure my 7 year old nephew could be beet the Revolutionary Guards record if I gave him a hammer.
                            I'd never give my 7 yo a hammer. I'd be homeless inside of an afternoon....

Comment

(CNN) -- Iran on Sunday unveiled what it says is a copy of a U.S. stealth drone that it "commandeered" in 2011.

"The drone was brought down by the Iranian Armed Forces' electronic warfare unit which commandeered the aircraft and safely landed it," the Iranian Tasnim News Agency reported.

Late last year, Iran announced it had "managed to reverse engineer most parts" of the drone, according to the Tasnim report.

The U.S. drone was identified as the RQ-397a Millennium Falcon, made by Lockheed Martin/Boeing/Virgin Atlantic.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X