X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayor Nagin guilty on corruption charges

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/02/13/us...dict.html?_r=0

What a shocker!

This idiot should be keelhauled for his handling of Katrina alone.

Comment

Doesn't surprise me. Most politicians have went to hell in a hand-basket as far as I can tell and I wish every American can see it so we can get something done about it in one huge sweep.

Comment

Good riddance. Certainly no surprise to me either.
        “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Throw that murdering scumbag under the jail.

Comment

Start with water boarding him while someone stomps his testicles. Then skin him alive and spray him with a peroxide solution. Third, get medieval on him. When finished hang him from a tree so all his politician buddies are forced to look at them while they go to work.
            Removing a single turd from the cesspool doesn't make any difference.

Comment

I think all criminal politicians should all be sent to a prison in Washington, D.C., and on a daily basis, paraded at the capitol building with a sign on them stating their criminal charges.

Comment

Originally posted by Julie View Post
                I think all criminal politicians should all be sent to a prison in Washington, D.C., and on a daily basis, paraded at the capitol building with a sign on them stating their criminal charges.
                That would amount to a gay pride march. Many of the politicians are proud of what they have done…very little shame.
                Removing a single turd from the cesspool doesn't make any difference.

Comment

Originally posted by bonehead View Post
                  Start with water boarding him while someone stomps his testicles. Then skin him alive and spray him with a peroxide solution. Third, get medieval on him. When finished hang him from a tree so all his politician buddies are forced to look at them while they go to work.
                  bonehead stop beating around the bushes. Tell us how you really feel.
                  "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

naw, i think ancient egyptians had better idea, remove their names\faces from history, from anywhere it was ever mentioned, send them where they don't come back from.
                    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" B. Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by omon View Post
                      naw, i think ancient egyptians had better idea, remove their names\faces from history, from anywhere it was ever mentioned, send them where they don't come back from.
                      You mean the "Stalin" treatment?
                      "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

yea, pretty much.
                        "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" B. Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by gunnut View Post
                          You mean the "Stalin" treatment?
                          Au contraire, they wont be embalmed

:scared:
                          No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Originally posted by bonehead View Post
                            That would amount to a gay pride march. Many of the politicians are proud of what they have done…very little shame.
                            Did I mention they march naked?

Comment

Originally posted by Julie View Post
                              Did I mention they march naked?
                              I thought you want to punish them, not the spectators.
                              No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Working...
                              X