Student from Arunachal 'beaten to death' in south Delhi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by anil View Post
    I'm asking statistics on actual FIR cases, not some random opinion poll.

Lets assume there were total hundred murder cases in delhi in 2013. How many of the victims belonged to NE?

Rape and murders happen almost every day in delhi. What makes this particular murder of arunachali kid special? Is there a racist gang in new delhi that is killing tibetan kids with blonde hair? How many kids with blonde hair have gotten killed in new delhi in the last 10 years? two hundred? two hundred and fifty?

I tried googling and even I tried reading your post # so and so again and again and again but I still don't understand.

For eg: Check out these bunch of morons who got kicked out from a TV station because they couldn't speak hindi. According to their PoV, they got kicked out because they're mongoloid.

‘Racial’ heat on Doordarshan

What next? A discrimination charge on ETC telugu because they refused to let you speak in english on their channel?
    You are trolling, aren't you?

That is a research paper from credible sources, who I'm sure didn't get those statistics from thin air. If you want FIRs, go to Delhi, file an RTI, do whatever you wanna do and post it here.

Murders are never special, or are they? It is not the # of people killed, it's the bloody motive.

Every major print and electronic media has termed it as a hate crime, yet you deny without anything substantial to back your claim. That poor kid was racially insulted and made fun of his hairstyle, don't you fcuking get it? Then you continue trolling bringing in useless topics again without proving anything. Then you ask me to prove the percentage of hate crimes in Delhi against NE people. Since you have been in denial mode ever since, why don't you get the data and prove me wrong. Should you be spoonfed all the time? And this thread isn't even about data and proof. Show some respect for the dead kid.

This was a racist kill, prove it otherwise.
    Last edited by Oracle; 12 Feb 14,, 17:15.
    Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Originally posted by sated buddha View Post
      I've read those posts of yours and responded to them as well.

You've said it yourself clearly in a previous post that you guys prefer staying to yourselves. Your comfort zone.

"If people do not want to mix with others, then that is the choice they have made. Don't cry a river for that. If you want to mix, go ahead and do so, but please do not complain if others don't want to mix with you. They might just not need you and are happy amongst their own."
      I did not say that. What I infact said was if someone in particular or a group doesn't want to mingle with others, they have freedom to do so. For this, they do not deserve to be beaten to death.

Originally posted by sated buddha View Post
      Well then is it surprising that others look at you as outsiders? Integration is a two way street. You want 1.2 billion attitudes to change, try changing yours first. Numbers wise, it would be a whole lot easier.
      What the hell are you talking about? What integration? This thread is about a racist crime, what is there about integration?

I already gave you an example of why and if people even try to mingle the racist attitude of some North Indians just doesn't go away.

And check this article - Delhi: 14-year-old Manipuri girl raped by landlord’s son, sparks off protests

In this case the girl knows the landlord and her son since she lives there. And let's assume they talk, even if it is only when she pays her rent. So a girl from NE knowing the landlord and his son, couldn't save her from being raped by her landlord's son. I guess it is that girl's fault too for being raped.

Rather than condemning the racist attack, you are justifying it stating irrelevant logic and putting the blame squarely on guys from NE which was not expected from you.
      Originally posted by sated buddha View Post
      Otherwise you can continue perpetuating the vicious cycle you are trapped within. Frankly the good amongst us will feel bad, protest, and eventually move on with our lives. The bad will keep picking on you, more and more. And the good, whom you never reached out to as your own, will come to help you at railway stations, when things have come to a head. But for things to come to a head, a lot more Nido Taniams will probably get whacked first. And some may and will also die.

The choices you make, your actions, have reactions. To use your favorite expression, don't cry a river for that.
      You mean, we should ask for mercy, for our safety in this country to people who'd go ahead and commit crimes against us anyway? Not gonna happen. We are too proud a race to do that.

And what vicious cycle have I perpetrated? Instead of nonsense explanations, it would do good if you could tell your mates to have some respect from people outside Delhi and leave them alone to conduct their business. Your post smacks of arrogance, racism and superiority complex.

All your Bihari bhaiyyas and other North Indians working as labourers, construction workers and Engineers of Pvt. Ltd. Companies in NE and even in my land are just a phone call away from getting paid back in the same coin. And then what does it make me? A racist I guess. But that would make me stoop down to the level I don't really believe in.
      Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Originally posted by Oracle View Post
        That is a research paper from credible sources, who I'm sure didn't get those statistics from thin air. If you want FIRs, go to Delhi, file an RTI, do whatever you wanna do and post it here.
        Bhai saab, I've roamed nukkad and gallis with sets of hundred questionnaire in my college days. It's a very common thing for making projects. If you like, go pay a few hundred rupees to some college kid. He'll go ask your questions to random dukan wallas and chawl wallas and return back with 200 completed questionnaires.

Heck, a real punk kid in my batch interviewed a transvestite from a nearby chawl as a form of presentation in college. Unknown to us, the tape travelled all the way to bangalore universities inviting the jackass to "say a few words". The bangalore kids thought he'd done something outstanding.

Kindly keep the university and other gallops poll data to yourself. Why are you scratching around with peoples opinions? Show me real facts!! Show me the new delhi crime data. If there is indeed racism related crimes, it should show up immediately in police files in the form of FIR reports.

Originally posted by Oracle View Post
        Every major print and electronic media has termed it as a hate crime, yet you deny without anything substantial to back your claim.
        Based on what?

Because the shopkeeper called him "chinese" and/or "chinky"?

Give me a break if you think indians use "chinky" as a derogatory word. I've seen north and south indians insult each other with some very real nasty words in local linguistics and yet it hardly every ends up in violence or police cases.

Originally posted by Oracle View Post
        Show some respect for the dead kid.
        Moron, the NE orgs in delhi are the one making politics at the expense of this dead tibetan kid. Dharnas, rasta rokos and what not.

I actually do follow the NE community politics inside and outside NE. I can recall 4-5 death(at the most) cases of NE individuals in the last 5 years.

1) Richard Loitam, the meitei guy from manipur who got beaten up bad in bangalore over a tiff changing TV channels. Woke up dead next day due to injuries. Remains unsolved.

2) Reingamphi Awungshi, the tangkhul girl from manipur found dead with her nose bitten in her home in delhi. Remains unsolved.

3) Dana Sangma, the garo girl from meghalaya who was accused by the supervisor for copying during an exam. She hung herself later. Remains unsolved.

4) Ramchanphy Hongray, a naga girl burned to death in delhi by a stalker.

5) Bony Jajo, a meitei boy who died in delhi due to negligence of the doctors.

There maybe 1 or 2 more cases(at the most) that I cannot recall at this moment but this is it. These are the only murder cases of NE individuals in the last 5-10 years. Now tell me, how does this translate to the "blatant mainland indian racism" that some morons from NE have been going on and on about?

Are some people from your village really this dumb?
        Last edited by anil; 12 Feb 14,, 18:38.

Comment

• As a general rule, we really need everybody to be using English.

I realize there many words or phrases that don't adequately translate into other languages, especially English, but do please try ;)
          “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

I did not say that. What I infact said was if someone in particular or a group doesn't want to mingle with others, they have freedom to do so. For this, they do not deserve to be beaten to death.
            I quoted verbatim exactly what you said. Sounds pretty reverse-racist and isolationist to me frankly. You've seen my repsonses to you change over the course of this thread based on what you've come up with. Well guess what, the same thing happens in real life too. Action and reaction. People react to people based on what they do, how they behave.

What the hell are you talking about? What integration? This thread is about a racist crime, what is there about integration?
            This thread is about a street crime. One of thousands that go down each day in our country. There was nothing racist about it.

I already gave you an example of why and if people even try to mingle the racist attitude of some North Indians just doesn't go away.
            I will be the last one to be judgmental about any Indians, north south east or west. Please do not generalize. There are good people everywhere, as there are pricks.

You mean, we should ask for mercy, for our safety in this country to people who'd go ahead and commit crimes against us anyway? Not gonna happen. We are too proud a race to do that.
            Firstly, you are not a distinct race. Get that out of your head. Secondly, I do not see you as a chinki or any such. I see you as an Indian. Thirdly whether you are proud or servile means nothing. The fact is that when you move out of your homes and go elsewhere in the country, learn to take up the nuances and language and culture and blend in. Don't huddle together and stick out and make yourselves a target. Then you won't have to do anny begging. This is India. You are Indian. It is your country as much as it is any other Indian's. Get that fricking chip off your shoulder man. Its crushing you silly.

And what vicious cycle have I perpetrated? Instead of nonsense explanations, it would do good if you could tell your mates to have some respect from people outside Delhi and leave them alone to conduct their business. Your post smacks of arrogance, racism and superiority complex.

All your Bihari bhaiyyas and other North Indians working as labourers, construction workers and Engineers of Pvt. Ltd. Companies in NE and even in my land are just a phone call away from getting paid back in the same coin. And then what does it make me? A racist I guess. But that would make me stoop down to the level I don't really believe in.
            Stop lashing out Oracle. No one is targeting NE folk except in your head. When briefly you guys were targeted, the country rose as one and came to your aid. Please seriously get out of this victim mentality. The NE provides some of our best music and fighting forces. The NE is one of the prettiest parts of India. You have a lot going for you. Food even (minus the stuffed pit roasted dogs and stuff of course ....). Honestly, I have many well adjusted NE friends. You are the first one I have met (albeit online) who hates India so much. I guess it takes all types.
            Last edited by sated buddha; 13 Feb 14,, 06:15.

Comment

RSS was first brought in by another poster called Mohan. Then it was you. LT as just responding.

It was a racial attack, let us treat is as such. No need to bring in the other devils.

And your last sentence - are you trying to threaten me here? Not working.
              You have one big brush with which you are painting every one as and how it suits you. Show me where I brought up RSS in this thread.
              It is so. It cant be otherwise

Comment

• Oracle,

Can you explain this ill informed South European why you see this is as a racial crime?

They were all stupid, but the police are the real scum here. None of the involved woke up that morning with the idea to make the headlines.
                No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

You are trolling, aren't you?

Murders are never special, or are they? It is not the # of people killed, it's the bloody motive.

Every major print and electronic media has termed it as a hate crime, yet you deny without anything substantial to back your claim. That poor kid was racially insulted and made fun of his hairstyle, don't you fcuking get it? Then you continue trolling bringing in useless topics again without proving anything. Then you ask me to prove the percentage of hate crimes in Delhi against NE people. Since you have been in denial mode ever since, why don't you get the data and prove me wrong. Should you be spoonfed all the time? And this thread isn't even about data and proof. Show some respect for the dead kid.

This was a racist kill, prove it otherwise.
                  Oracle,

I agree that their attitude towards this kid was racist. However, I don't think it was his race that made them bump him, it was the fact that he stood up to them. I think if a North Indian kid stood up to such bullies, for teasing his girlfriend or whatever, he would have met the same fate.

The problem with this death, is not racism, it is the belief that the law will not strike back. You see this across India daily, from the depressing news of rapes to other violent crimes
                  "Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" ~ Epicurus

Comment

• Originally posted by antimony View Post
                    Oracle,

I agree that their attitude towards this kid was racist. However, I don't think it was his race that made them bump him, it was the fact that he stood up to them. I think if a North Indian kid stood up to such bullies, for teasing his girlfriend or whatever, he would have met the same fate.

The problem with this death, is not racism, it is the belief that the law will not strike back. You see this across India daily, from the depressing news of rapes to other violent crimes
                    Yes what you say makes sense people go through hell because of race, religion, region, caste, gender, the culture is a problem, society is very insensitive in general (the police is just a part of it)

the real problem is India is too poor to afford proper and well equipped police and law and order system.
                    142.69 Police Personnel for every 100,000 population
                    The present judge strength in India is 14 per million population

Delhi NCR has piss poor policing and law and order by minimum required human standards. However in comparison to much of India, Delhi police and law and order is very well equipped and trained.

Comment

Working...
                    X