Kung Hei Fat Choy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kung Hei Fat Choy

Kung Hei Fat Choy to all our Chinese Wabbits.
    Since the good Colonel may not have many little ones to give out the red envelopes...I offer to accept all give give aways

Cheers!...on the rocks!!

Happy Chinese New Year guys! Have a great year ahead. Peace and prosperity. Health and happiness.

Comment

Happy New Year! Hope you guys have stashed the envelopes.

LT, Don't hold your breath for the Colonel's collection. We don't want you disappointed.
      No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

過年好 !
        新年快樂 !!
        恭喜發財 !!!
        Trust me?
        I'm an economist!

Comment

Nothing says 'Happy Chinese New Year' like apples with Chinese characters on them. Happy New Year!!!!

p.s. Feel free to translate them Chinese speakers. I'm planning on giving them to Chinese co-workers, so if they say 'Free Tibet' or 'Dumb White folks can't read Chinese' it would be useful to know. ;)

Oh, and Yeller, I know that you are Korean, so don't go mis-translating & assuming I'll think you guys are all just the same.
          Attached Files
          sigpic

Win nervously lose tragically - Reds C C

Comment

Who you callin' fat?!?!

Happy new year, y'all!!!
            Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

农历新年

Comment

Chúc mừng năm mới!!!
                “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
                Mark Twain

Comment

There's nothing gung hei about shelling out red bombs. $300 already disappearred from my pocket. Captain, what do you mean I don't have little ones?

Comment

I think I'm at a record low. $650 out thus far and if I can hide away from family and friends, ie stay on the farm. I just may luck out not having to shell out anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
                      I think I'm at a record low. $650 out thus far and if I can hide away from family and friends, ie stay on the farm. I just may luck out not having to shell out anymore.
                      I think you had a better luck last year.
                      Except for the $200 I had to mail to my daughter, I'm at zero today. The first time ... since I was a bachelor.
                      No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

There's nothing gung hei about shelling out red bombs. $300 already disappearred from my pocket. Captain, what do you mean I don't have little ones?
                        Sir, I said many little ones, I do know you have two lovely daughters.

Cheers!...on the rocks!!

Comment

Only one daughter ... and she's starting to date!

Comment

Originally posted by Doktor View Post
                            I think you had a better luck last year.
                            That was the first day. I'm averaging out. $1500 give or take $100.

Comment

We dont have a big Chinese community in Mumbai as in Kolkata, so this city misses out on the festivities and good food.

Cheers!...on the rocks!!

Comment

Working...
                              X