GECAS orders 40 Boeing 737s worth $4 bln

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GECAS orders 40 Boeing 737s worth $4 bln

GECAS, the world's largest aircraft leasing company, announced an order for 40 Boeing medium-haul passenger jets on Monday, in a fresh boost for the U.S. planemaker's best-selling model.

UPDATE 2-GECAS orders 40 Boeing 737s worth $4 bln | Reuters
    "There is never enough time to do or say all the things that we would wish. The thing is to try to do as much as you can in the time that you have. Remember Scrooge, time is short, and suddenly, you're not there any more." -Ghost of Christmas Present, Scrooge

Just when Boeing needed it badly.
    To be Truly ignorant, Man requires an Education - Plato

Comment

Working in sales I feel light headed on the Boeing sales reps behalf at the thought of the comms check.

Best feeling in the world, although I don't think my comms checks have as many zeros on the end of them.

Nice work, ring the sales bell.
      The best part of repentance is the sin

Comment

Funny how the 787 is supposed to be Boeing's new bread-winner, but it's the homely little 737 that keeps them alive.
        "There is never enough time to do or say all the things that we would wish. The thing is to try to do as much as you can in the time that you have. Remember Scrooge, time is short, and suddenly, you're not there any more." -Ghost of Christmas Present, Scrooge

Comment

If this comes to the Everett Plan, I am more excited about this than the Seahawks win
          "Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" ~ Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by antimony View Post
            If this comes to the Everett Plan, I am more excited about this than the Seahawks win
            I am sure the governor of Washington is underneath Boeing's boardroom table now and negotiating another round of "tax incentives".
            Removing a single turd from the cesspool doesn't make any difference.

Comment

Originally posted by bonehead View Post
              I am sure the governor of Washington is underneath Boeing's boardroom table now and negotiating another round of "tax incentives".
              So he dropped his pen in the middle of signing off on the agreement?
              If you are emotionally invested in 'believing' something is true you have lost the ability to tell if it is true.

Comment

An old thread ,,,,

Perhaps worth pointing out that 737 MAX and its previous incarnation are all powered by variations of GE-CFM JV.
                Therefore, GECAS ordering a load of GE-powered 737s, for it to be leased out through its financial arm to LCC is not exactly surprising ...

Comment

Working...
                X