Insert Pictures Not Working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insert Pictures Not Working

For the 2nd day, I'm having difficulty getting the Insert Pictures function to work. At first the response is very slow then it stops all together. I'm getting a "page unresponsive" errors from Microsoft. What's going on? Is this from the site or from my laptop?

Attached Files
    In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Fine for me too. Only thing I can think of is if there's a limit an individual can do?

Leibniz

Comment

Is it the same limit of 5 pics like for vids?
        No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Can't remember I'm afraid. There was a limit for such things but no idea what it's currently set at

Leibniz

Comment

Insert pictures is not working for me either. When I push the insert picture button the entire page fads grey although I can still see it then I click on the picture and it appears to upload and once in a while a check mark will appear that indicitates success, however it is un successful. I have no idea how to correct the issue does anyone have any suggestions I have. I thought I uploaded to many images however same thing happens when I try to upload just one. never had the trouble before. can anyone steer me in the right direction? Thanks

Comment

Working...
            X