• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Indians

Any comments on this ,B/M Oracle etc :whome:

Yahoo News UK & Ireland - Latest World News & UK News Headlines

Headline news.

Very little to go on, we will know more once the autopsy is completed.

I think tharoor is a lcuky bastard to have two beautiful women fighting over him. Must be that posh accent of his. he sounds like somebody out of the UK circa 1950.

As for speculation, pushkar has some sort of health problem, tharoor started looking elsewhere, she was losing him and given her condition did not think she could get better. Suicide.

Both have already been divorced three times. Tharoor is on round 4.

Comment

Why was he allowed to take the body for cremation given the circumstances ????????????

Comment

Originally posted by tankie View Post
        Why was he allowed to take the body for cremation given the circumstances ????????????
        I am with a view that she was taken down because she knew a lot about his husband and now was embarrassing him out in public. Couple of days back talking to a channel she said that, she was the one who took all the blame of his IPL scam (because she was in Love with him, married him after the alleged scam came out in public), but now she is not going to tolerate this backstabbing.

She should not be cremated and her body should be kept for long.

But,

It is an election year (~3 months to go).

The congress-I is a powerful organization with almost all Indian media outlets subservient to it. Non of them raised the questions when she first accused him having a relationship with a Pakistani women. She blamed her being an ISI agent, even if she is not an agent, it was conflicting (ethically , morally , professionally, may be legally) for him being a Minister of GOI and married.

One News channel kept saying yesterday by referring to one of the statement made by her friend, a famous singer that she was terminally ill, but when I heard his statement he never used word terminally ill.

Usually CBI intervenes only when a case is marked to it by concerned ministry but on the same day of her death CBI was sent to collect the forensic evidence.

The minster's PA, who was attending her that day in the hotel, made conflicting statements about the time of minister coming back in the hotel.

Both made (an alleged by my POV) joint statement a day before that now all is been settled and well between both. If all was well then why a terminally ill women will stay in a hotel in a city where she has a big government bungalow to live.
        Last edited by ambidex; 18 Jan 14,, 15:38.

Comment

I agree with ambidex. There is something very very fishy about this whole affair. This guy might well be a huge security liability now and neds to be put to pasture, with a strong eye on what he does, who he mets, and where he goes.

Comment

Originally posted by sated buddha View Post
            I agree with ambidex. There is something very very fishy about this whole affair. This guy might well be a huge security liability now and neds to be put to pasture, with a strong eye on what he does, who he mets, and where he goes.
            Which is why I posted the link ,,it stinks .

Comment

Sunanda Pushkar did not have serious health problems: Doctors

Comment

Yep something smells alright.
                I think he disposed of her before she could open her mouth.
                For Gallifrey! For Victory! For the end of time itself!!

Comment

Originally posted by bolo121 View Post
                  Yep something smells alright.
                  I think he disposed of her before she could open her mouth.
                  So how high up in the Congress Party is this Shashi Tharoor guy?

Is he a serious threat to higher positions in the government, like PM in the future?

Comment

Originally posted by cdude View Post
                    So how high up in the Congress Party is this Shashi Tharoor guy?

Is he a serious threat to higher positions in the government, like PM in the future?
                    He does not have much influence over the party. Certainly not a PM candidate.

Comment

Originally posted by ambidex View Post
                      If all was well then why a terminally ill women will stay in a hotel in a city where she has a big government bungalow to live.
                      Bungalow is under renovation, my daily said yesterday. Another article said she did not want to return to the bungalow..

Originally posted by ambidex View Post
                      I am with a view that she was taken down because she knew a lot about his husband and now was embarrassing him out in public. Couple of days back talking to a channel she said that, she was the one who took all the blame of his IPL scam (because she was in Love with him, married him after the alleged scam came out in public), but now she is not going to tolerate this backstabbing.
                      You channeling the subramaniam swamy line ? that guy is an idiot.

If he was reinstated back as MoS this IPL business was over and done with.
                      Last edited by Double Edge; 19 Jan 14,, 01:35.

Comment

It has been announced that she didn't die of natural causes. Is it possible she committed suicide? Do we know enough about the injuries yet?
                        sigpic

Win nervously lose tragically - Reds C C

Comment

Originally posted by tankie View Post
                          I was quoting what i read in my paper yesterday. They completed the post-mortem and said death due to unnatural causes. They've got what they needed and released the body.

Comment

Originally posted by Double Edge View Post
                            Bungalow is under renovation, my daily said yesterday. Another article said she did not want to return to the bungalow..
                            I do not know what your point is. I have left enough clues for anyone to understand the context. She didn't stay in Bungalow because she do not want to. It contradicts the joint statement that every thing is well between both. To me It suggests that there was a cover up which further need investigation, if it really was a joint statement or not. Now do want me to explain it further ? The joint statement means there was her consent to make this statement but she kept talking to media even after the statement, against Shashi.

Quote Originally Posted by ambidex View Post
                            Posted by Double Edge: You channeling the subramaniam swamy line ? that guy is an idiot.

If he was reinstated back as MoS this IPL business was over and done with
                            Take your certificate with you. I have stated what she said, those were her own words.

''I took upon myself the crimes of this man during IPL (Indian Premier League). I will not allow this to be done to me. I just can’t tolerate this. I have nothing more to say.”

Did Sunanda Tharoor just expose her husband
                            Last edited by ambidex; 19 Jan 14,, 07:42.

Comment

That's a very wicked way to punish a cheating husband

They both fought till 6 in the morning the day before

Comment

Working...
                              X