For Indians

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ambidex View Post
    I do not know what your point is. I have left enough clues for anyone to understand the context. She didn't stay in Bungalow because she do not want to. It contradicts the joint statement that every thing is well between both. To me It suggests that there was a cover up which further need investigation, if it really was a joint statement or not. Now do want me to explain it further ? The joint statement means there was her consent to make this statement but she kept talking to media even after the statement, against Shashi.
    My point is its too late to touch him over IPL 'scam'. She was not murdered. My bet is that this is a suicide which qualifies as an unnatural death. He was leaving her and there was nothing she could do about it. So this was a last resort. Since the election season is getting into full swing, anything that looks like it will affect the incumbent is seized upon and twisted.

Take your certificate with you. I have stated what she said, those were her own words.

''I took upon myself the crimes of this man during IPL (Indian Premier League). I will not allow this to be done to me. I just can’t tolerate this. I have nothing more to say.”

Did Sunanda Tharoor just expose her husband
    Her words are too little too late.

Take this line...

The outburst reminds one of Shashi Tharoor’s tenure as Minister of State for External Affairs, which didn’t last long as he came under the scanner for money which he had extracted from Kochi Tuskers’ owners for getting them their IPL team in April 2010 using Sunanda as a front.
    This is not a 'scam', this is business as usual. This is where politicians get their re-election campaign funds from. In the past with all the red tape and licenses govt had the funds, today pols have to work to get it. I have no problems with this. Take your cut but pass legislation.

It's been normal and only of late is referred to as scams by people who use it to target the incumbent. Media picked up on it and milked it to the max. You mean to tell me if the principal opposition party was not in office that this same nonsense would not also be said. Of course it would be. THAT to me is the SCAM going on.

Why do you think we never get to see any blood as a result of these so called scams, ministers get reshuffled until the heat blows over and its back to normal after. Nobody goes down because whatever we are told happened has no basis for a prosecution to begin with. Lalu is an exception here not the norm.

Comment

Originally posted by Double Edge View Post
      I was quoting what i read in my paper yesterday. They completed the post-mortem and said death due to unnatural causes. They've got what they needed and released the body.
      Looks like the place to get away with murder then ,,pack ya bags hun :whome:

Comment

Originally posted by Double Edge View Post
        My point is its too late to touch him over IPL 'scam'.
        In politics scams, scandals and stories (just to make a rhyme)/controversies are never cremated rather buried, to be dug out at convenience. Shashi and congress-I knows it.

The lady was highly intelligent, head strong, business women who can take anyone down in a debate. The reference of IPL was just a start, an alarm for her husband. For last three days he wasn't able to stop her talking to media. She rebelled against him, but never got coverage and help when she was making stress calls. That alleged joint statement went against her.

Comment

In politics scams, scandals and stories (just to make a rhyme)/controversies are never cremated rather buried, to be dug out at convenience. Shashi and congress-I knows it.

The lady was highly intelligent, head strong, business women who can take anyone down in a debate. The reference of IPL was just a start, an alarm for her husband. For last three days he wasn't able to stop her talking to media. She rebelled against him, but never got coverage and help when she was making stress calls. That alleged joint statement went against her.
          Agree with the underlined bit. What is that famous expression...

hell hath no fury as a woman scorned

So why take the ultimate step. her friends would say. A depressed person can do anything. As a medic you would know that.

But what could she really do anyway. Create a nuisance. Some old story isn't going to do too much damage to UPA.

A new development might and they are keeping an incredibly tight lid on that. Recently, that helicopter deal was scuttled because they found some bribe was given. what a joke. They still will not get any artillery guns. Any defence deals are going to have to wait until after the elections.
          Last edited by Double Edge; 19 Jan 14,, 16:02.

Comment

Tarar was a honeypot. Plain and simple. In the days to come, we may not just see a criminal investigation but possibly one for treason. The BJP may decide to run with this one.

Comment

Clutching at straws.

Comment

Working...
              X