Iraq vets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brinktk View Post
    I wasn't sure where you were going. It seemed you were setting up for an axe grinding session and I've been called and accused of all sorts of things for being a veteran of this war. So yeah, I may have been a bit defensive.
    Unless you confess you did something out of the book you wont find that kind of setup around here.
    No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Originally posted by Doktor View Post
      Unless you confess you did something out of the book you wont find that kind of setup around here.
      That's certainly good to know. It's quite refreshing to see a forum that tries to adhere to a logical and transparent setting. The more I see here the more I like. I apologize to the defensiveness and if you've any questions feel free to ask. I will try to be as candid as possible.

Comment

Better safe then sorry, right?

Glad you enjoy it here.
        No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

I would be lying if I said I didn't have an incredible urge at the moment to find myself back in Iraq trying to stop the extremists that seem to be taking over willy nilly at the moment...

Comment

it's really sad when soldiers of another nation have a greater willingness to protect the citizens of another nation than the government of the nation itself.
            There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."- Isaac Asimov

Comment

Working...
            X