Bigfella Breaks a World Record at the Cricket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gf0012-aust View Post
    when the poms win they get to meet the queen and get gongs to hang around their necks.
    when we win they get kneecapped by the press (same as when they lose)
    I did love how easily they all got handed royal honours - one bloody series win! If our team of the 90s/2000s were Poms they'd all be in line for the throne by now.
    sigpic

Win nervously lose tragically - Reds C C

Comment

Originally posted by Bigfella View Post
      Well, you have a standing invitation to kip on my sofa-bed any time you want to attend a Boxing day test. You might even get lucky & hit one that lasts the full 5 days.
      Hmmmm, now "Bigfella" takes on a whole new meaning ... not that there's anything wrong with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
        Hmmmm, now "Bigfella" takes on a whole new meaning ... not that there's anything wrong with it.
        The only company he'll have on the sofa bed is my cats....and I doubt even that.
        sigpic

Win nervously lose tragically - Reds C C

Comment

Oh man, the Bigfella and pussy ... I mean cats ... jokes we could have.

Comment

Originally posted by gf0012-aust View Post
            when the poms win they get to meet the queen and get gongs to hang around their necks.
            Considering the frequency of their wins, I believe the Queen has no issues to manage her schedule.

when we win they get kneecapped by the press (same as when they lose)
            A habbit maybe?
            No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigfella View Post
              The only company he'll have on the sofa bed is my cats....and I doubt even that.
              Comfy sofa, cats, beer, baseball... and you doubt I can out-sleep it? And you say you know quite a few Balkanites?
              No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

I must confess, it's really great to see that a new breed of Aussies are still up to the task of playing the big villains of world cricket.
                Cow is the only animal that not only inhales oxygen, but also exhales it.
                -Rekha Arya, Former Minister of Animal Husbandry

Comment

5-0 ; this I wasn't expecting. England were probably even slight favorites at the start of the series.

Totally ruthless Aussie performance.

Comment

Working...
                  X