Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YellowFever View Post
    So you're the one.

But c'mon seriously, what's cooler than a snot nosed little high school punk that steals an f-16 Falcon and flies over to some unnamed Middle Eastern country and killing all those Kfirs....uhh...I mean Migs in one afternoon?

Thanks a lot Jimmy and Chogy, as I am watching the clip, I'm sitting there waiting for a missile from a third plane taking a pot shot to nail one of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
      Thanks a lot Jimmy and Chogy, as I am watching the clip, I'm sitting there waiting for a missile from a third plane taking a pot shot to nail one of them.
      Just send a heat-seeker into the fur-ball and see what happens . . . . .
      "There is never enough time to do or say all the things that we would wish. The thing is to try to do as much as you can in the time that you have. Remember Scrooge, time is short, and suddenly, you're not there any more." -Ghost of Christmas Present, Scrooge

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
        It's sad how many movies get ruined when you actually know how things work/are supposed to work. I know a handful of EOD guys and they ALL talk sh** about Hurt Locker and the tool that wrote it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy View Post
          It's sad how many movies get ruined when you actually know how things work/are supposed to work..............
          Well, iffy.

That's the reason why I avoid so many current TV/movie productions or watch instead foreign works, because I do know how things are suppose to work and I don't like seeing "them" throw it all out of the window in some personal fantasy that they present as the way things are suppose to be.

At least with the foreign flicks, I don't know how it works in their country, so I can enjoy the show.

Comment

Working...
          X