Power shift in capital Delhi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lemontree View Post
    How come his murder is yet unsolved?...strange!!...if you dig deeped you will see the dirt that you are avoiding or refusing to see.
    I have read accounts accusing of Modi of murder: http://sabhlokcity.com/2013/01/why-d...-haren-pandya/

and it is no different from conspiracy theories that Clinton ordered the killing of the whitewater lawyer to cover up some crimes or that President Lyndon Johnson ordered the assassination of President Kennedy.

For instance, did you know that a statement made to the panel or inquiry by a deceased person is admissible as evidence even thought it might be hearsay. That statements made by the deceased Haren Pandya would be enough to indict Modi alone especially with Congress at the helm of power. Congress would have a field day with it. They would be parading the transcripts and statements of Haren Pandya all over the media. But we don't. Why? Because no such statements exist.

CBI even thinks that the killing was done by those who wanted to avenge the riots unless you want to call CBI liars and incompetent. I may admit you may have a point considering the history of CBI's botched investigations and incompetence but still...

All is left are innuendos and political rumors and conspiracy theories.

Let us see where the investigation of Amit Shah and D.G. Vanzara go w.r.t to Sohrabuddin Sheikh and other killings. So far they have not come up with real evidence despite 4 years of investigating the matter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blademaster View Post
      And now you are the one making personal attacks when you accused me of making personal attacks. You started the show, not I. I am well within my rights to bring up the past examples when you imposed that standard against Modi but not anybody else. I am not being patriotic. I am calling a spade a spade and you are attempting to obfuscate my genuine efforts to call a spade a spade as another example of being overly patriotic. That is ad hominem attack.
      Nope. As CM Modi is responsible for Gujarat. If Modi cannot be blamed for the Gujarat riots, why are you and your types painting him as the guy who developed Gujarat?

Originally posted by Blademaster View Post
      I am not asking for your vote. I am challenging your view and opinion that you try to pass of as gospel truth to others. If you want to believe the way you wnat to believe, that is fine with me, that is yoru privilege but that doesn't entitle you to spread untruthful and baseless allegations without a meritorious challenge. Your post is akin to a liberal poster ridiculing another post because it doesn't conform to liberal ideals and pass it off as a backward post.
      You can never have my vote. Communal =! Oracle's vote. ROFL, what untruthful and baseless allegations? Assuming the top dog in the state machinery to function as per the Constitution is a farce? Read up the Indian Constitution.

The reason why I brought the 1984 and the recent riots is to show what fallacies the arguments against Modi are especially when they failed to prove any link between Modi and the killings other than that he was the CM in power. That is the basis of the argument propounded by Congress leaders. When holding up to the past deeds of COngress, it falls short and exposes the hypocrisy of Congress's arguments. That is a valid counterargument and it is called impeachment and therefore relevant to the matter at hand no matter how much you want to wish it away.
      It's called trolling. Am I am Congress lover? Nope. Create relevant threads and thrash the Congress, I will participate too. In here, you're just trolling, justifying 'they killed too, so what'.

You claim that India is a bed of nails. Well that is your perspective, not mine. You call me an overly patriotic Indian living in US. Well I am well within my rights to call you as the Indian equivalent of Uncle Tom or a person toeing the western line when coming to India or Indians.

Do not ever try to take away my right to comment on Indian affairs as you are trying to do.
      Lol. Are you a teenager? You don't live in India, yet you paint India in a way you want others to see and believe. Good Lord, India got rid of you.
      Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Originally posted by Blademaster View Post
        Please post the links to the alleged events and then we can examine the facts more thoroughly.
        Do I need to post links, after LT Sir's validation?
        Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Originally posted by Oracle View Post
          Assuming you're living in Bangalore, and not blind:

1. How did the Bellary scam go off your noticeboard?
          2. Why isn't Sushma Swaraj charged?
          3. What happened to the Mangalore arson case where young folks celebrating a birthday party were thrashed by a right wing Hindu group (Hindu Jagarana Vedike), where even the State Human Rights Commissioner, a lady, sides with the rioters?
          4. What about the Hindu outfit who raised Pakistan's flag to create communal hatred and probably riots to kills inocents?
          1. Got the CM thrown out. he was thrwon out as a result of Lokayukta that caught him with his hands in the cookie jar. This co-incided with the aussie PM getting rolled over by mining interests. A head rolled is the point. One thing i noted in a particular public statement, he was trying to defend himself was that you cannot push the lingayats (a caste) around. he said liungayats, not hindu. lingayats vs vokkaliga are the two dominant castes in the state, other communities do not come into the picture. I did not sense too much pro-Hindu propaganda, there was but it did not matter in the end. Did not come across as sharp as is portrayed or critiqued. The pro-hindu propaganda is the work of fringe outfits.
          2. ?
          3. ram sene's exploits got attention. This is an outfit trying ot make a name for itself. You want to party then pay for protection. People did not stop partying in Mangalore as a result of Ram sene.
          4. What about it ?

I mentioned earlier there are going to be outfits that think the BJP owes them a living. This then gets spun as the BJP actually orchestrates these incidents. Not the same thing at all. You've left out some other events too. But my point is how far did any of these incidents go in shaping things in Karnataka. One offs, insignificant aberrations when compared to previous years. You might think i'm playing these down but i'm trying to put them in their proper place without blowing them out of proportion. I do this with everything as we live in an age of hype.

Thought i'd mention this in passing. Some time before you joined this board there was a guy here who claimed to be in the RSS. Young guy. The things he was saying made me realise if the RSS ever subscribed to what he claimed they'd never have amounted to anything much. The guy was a border line radical. He got to post quite a bit and then got ejected. Can't get a lot of traction with this kind of thinking. It ends up being only a fringe interest, does not win votes. Only useful if it can and that is risky gamble at the best of times.
          Last edited by Double Edge; 17 Jan 14,, 18:55.

Comment

Working...
          X