No announcement yet.

What are your favorite whiskeys?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Golan/Sinai... my head is a mess atm at home.
    No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Originally posted by bigross86 View Post
      You honestly mean to tell me you were right bloody next door and didn't say anything?!!
      Soz mate , I never realised you loved me soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much to wanna meet up , are you sure your liver really needed a good slap , or did ya just wanna swap war stories , not to worry Benny , i kept stumph in case yella turned up and i didnt really fancy gerrin kicked out of this hotel :whome:

However im coming back sometime and will let you know via PM so yella dont know , tell him on the last day huh xxx

Last edited by tankie; 19 May 14,, 07:41.

Comment

Originally posted by Doktor View Post
        How can it be considered a whiskey is beyond me.
        Frankly, Dok, most Indian Whisky, Rum, bleh bleh, Vodka etc tastes like battery acid. So I prefer anything out of US or Europe. They are far better.
        Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

Originally posted by Oracle View Post
          Frankly, Dok, most Indian Whisky, Rum, bleh bleh, Vodka etc tastes like battery acid. So I prefer anything out of US or Europe. They are far better.
          Scotland my friend , Scotland ;)

Comment

Originally posted by tankie View Post
            Scotland my friend , Scotland ;)
            That's the best part in Europe. :) And Greece too.
            Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh no it aint , google Cumbria , the lake district :wors:

Comment

Haven't been there. Every county in UK is nice, Sir. Reminded me of my hometown, minus the infrastructure.

Comment

No Greek whiskey. You might like ouzo, tho. If you can stand the anise smell. For me it's a problem, many people love it.

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Frankly, Dok, most Indian Whisky, Rum, bleh bleh, Vodka etc tastes like battery acid.
                    Yeah but they really do sterilize your insides after a dodgy curry without the need to eat at Maccy Dees. Plus they're cheap.

Comment

A bottle of Mehkong makes for a nice sun downer as you watch the never ending freak show that is KSR. If it's your first day in country it also helps get over jet lag. Cheap as chips too!
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Doktor View Post
                        No Greek whiskey. You might like ouzo, tho. If you can stand the anise smell. For me it's a problem, many people love it.
                        Greece was not mentioned for Whisky Dok. :)

Originally posted by Pedicabby View Post
                        Yeah but they really do sterilize your insides after a dodgy curry without the need to eat at Maccy Dees. Plus they're cheap.

Comment

Greece was not mentioned for Whisky Dok. :)
                          It's about whiskey. Or alcohol in general.

Comment

Originally posted by tankie View Post
                            Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh no it aint , google Cumbria , the lake district :wors:
                            Don't fall on that one Oracle. Tankie lives nearby.

Comment

Glenlivet tops Indian single malt market

It has kicked out Glenfiddich from the #1 spot. Glenfiddich is good. How is Glenlivet? It's price in India?

Comment

Glenlivet tops Indian single malt market

It has kicked out Glenfiddich from the #1 spot. Glenfiddich is good. How is Glenlivet? It's price in India?
                                Glenlivet and Glenfiddich 12 year old are the mainstream starter points for most single malts.
                                I am simple not skilled enough to describe things like mouthfeel, palate and so on.
                                To me glenfiddich feels sharp initially and mellow going down. Glenlivet feels more light and gentle.
                                They are both well worth 3000 you pay for outside India.

In India they are both brutally priced at 9500+ a bottle.
                                This is entirely due to our horrible taxation policies. You can get them at even Bangalore airport duty free for around 2800.

Modiji, if you want to win me over, reduce the outrageous 150% customs duty on imported spirits to a sane 30% or so.
                                Last edited by bolo121; 21 May 14,, 06:30.
                                For Gallifrey! For Victory! For the end of time itself!!

Comment

Working...
                                X