Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At long last the drought is over.
    Attached Files
    For Gallifrey! For Victory! For the end of time itself!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shek View Post
      Balvenie 14 Carribean Cask. Yummy.
      Had that several years back. A beautiful drink. Balvenie always hits the spot
      Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Rightyho then , im gonna have to try me some of them s/malts instead of the blends I quaff .:tankie:

Comment

I prefer МІНСКAЯ (Minskaya) ;)

Founded in 1893, Miнcкaя Водка is distilled and bottled in Minsk, Belarus.
          sigpic

Comment

"I prefer МІНСКAЯ (Minskaya)" ;)

Whoda thunk?
            Last edited by S2; 27 Apr 14,, 15:07.
            "This aggression will not stand, man!" Jeff Lebowski
            "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." Lester Bangs

Comment

Whoda thunk?

Betcha didn't thunk this - Minskaya Metro Station Kyiv

sigpic

Comment

Glenlivit, never tasted this one.

Not born Scottish, but I like all liquor. Imported ones. Jameson, The Famous Grousse, JD, Chivas, Blue Label, J&B, Jim Beam etc etc etc.
                Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

A recent addition to my list.

Any idea how much it costs? I quite liked it. I wouldn't mind getting a bottle or two from Goa next time I'm there.

Now I have to try this one next .....

Any idea how much is a bottle of this one?
                  Attached Files

Comment

McDowell's Single Malt Whiskey - The last and only time I drank it was on a friend's birthday party last year. Here it's INR 1200 approx. It's disgusting. Amrut, I would like to taste it once. Red Label is another one, I dislike. I knew someone working in the airport, and she used to gift me one everytime she'd fly abroad. Whoa! I did good. Got rid of her and the Red Label. VAT 69, the one from the distillery in India is yuck. There is a hell lot of difference to one distilled in UK, which is good.
                    Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

A friend came from US last week, and he brought along a Jack Daniels Tennessee Whiskey Honey. It's good.

Comment

How can it be considered a whiskey is beyond me.
                        No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

How what can be considered a whisky?
                          Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

McDowell

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Whiskey is any type of drink that fits the characteristics of whisky.

According to Wiki:

India consumes almost as much whisky as the rest of the world put together.[42] Distilled alcoholic beverages that are labelled as "whisky" in India are commonly blends based on neutral spirits that are distilled from fermented molasses with only a small portion consisting of traditional malt whisky, usually about 10 to 12 percent. Outside India, such a drink would more likely be labelled a rum.[43][44] According to the Scotch Whisky Association's 2013 annual report, "there is no compulsory definition of whisky in India, and the Indian voluntary standard does not require whisky to be distilled from cereals or to be matured." [45][46][47] Ninety percent of the whisky consumed in India is molasses-based,[48] although whisky wholly distilled from malt and other grains, is also manufactured and sold.[49] Amrut, the first single malt whisky produced in India, was launched on 24 August 2004.[50]

Comment

Yes Ben, XXXX is a beer, too. Or some might say.

Comment

Working...
                                X