Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How should one react in a southern border state?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How should one react in a southern border state?

Seen this? Landry Thompson arrested with black dance teachers in TX for no reason. That particular link is going after a case that racial profiling was done.

Me, I see another possibility, that authorities responded to it as potential human trafficking, perhaps tripped off by behavioral profiling or someone calling in suspicion of the notarized letter of guardianship. But those are just guesses on my part, in what little I can glean from this .......................

.....................and a few intense research projects and briefings over the years on trafficking. To say nothing about the various news stories from time to time, from gypsies to underage girls club dancing in El Paso.

To say nothing further of Houston police busting a major trafficking ring 6 weeks ago.

But I am curious, what do those around here think?

Originally posted by Tamara View Post
    Seen this? Landry Thompson arrested with black dance teachers in TX for no reason. That particular link is going after a case that racial profiling was done.

Me, I see another possibility, that authorities responded to it as potential human trafficking, perhaps tripped off by behavioral profiling or someone calling in suspicion of the notarized letter of guardianship. But those are just guesses on my part, in what little I can glean from this .......................

.....................and a few intense research projects and briefings over the years on trafficking. To say nothing about the various news stories from time to time, from gypsies to underage girls club dancing in El Paso.

To say nothing further of Houston police busting a major trafficking ring 6 weeks ago.

But I am curious, what do those around here think?
    I think the cops are mired in a deep pile of crap. The girl had a chance to escape if she was a victim, there was the notarized letter and a 5 min phone call to a parent would have ended it all. Police are supposed to be able to use some judgment but that didn't happen here. They treated everyone like they were criminals but had zero proof of any wrong doing.
    Removing a single turd from the cesspool doesn't make any difference.

Comment

The HPD better be ready to settle out of court.

They are about to get their asses sued off.
      “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
      Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
      X