forum rules

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• forum rules

could an admin please check the following topic according the forum rules? i don't like personal attacks.

regards
    axl

It's a personal attack that they are asking for your RANK!?

And/or your UNIT!?

Perhaps yout MOS!?

Or maybe the MILITARY FORCE! you served in?

Easily avoidable if you would tell us Military buffs that wished to greet you here.

But are put off by your not wanting to say who you are, what you are, what you do, and where you served.

Comment

if somebody calls me ass hole its a personal attack. but i don't see a rule like "tell everybody everything about your life if they ask".

regards
      axl

Comment

This is really simple Axl.

Example....

I served in the Sniper Section(Sniper team Bravo)/Scout platoon, HHC, 4th Battalion, 31st Infantry regiment(Mech), United States Army, from 1987-1990.

See how easy that is?

Now you try.

NO ONE SHOULD BE CALLING NAMES THOUGH.

Comment

I'm sorry but his utter refusal to answer an EXTREMELY simple question is pissing me off. He is making all these BS claims about American equipment and he is claiming he has trained with all this equipment.

What kind of Panzy(oops there I go again) makes a topic like this.

Comment

No personal attacks Praxus.

If he doesn't want to validate himself, and keeps making all sorts of claims, he'll just be banned like the rest of the posers are.

No skin off my back.

Comment

what difference would it make if i would tell you guys a unit? you will never know it, you would never be able to check what kind of training i've got. and how would you know that this information would be right? i could tell in a forum that i have been 20 years in that and that tanks bataillon of the chinese army, you could never find out if true or not. so what?

regards
              axl

ps: i haven't been in the chinese army and also not 20 years somewhere else

Comment

How hard is it to just tell us, if we know what it is or not is a moot point.

Comment

Actually Axl, yes, i can check that info.

This is the information age you know.

Comment

Germany has mandatory military service.
                    "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

And?

Comment

For Chrissake, what is so hard about giving some simple information? They are not asking for your home town or even your real name. Your obstinance is what is causing you grief on this board, can't you see that?
                        “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Working...
                        X