Ahead of 1971 war, Nixon branded his envoy to India as traitor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Agnostic Muslim View Post
    Or ... you have more incentive to perpetuate lies and propaganda about some 'genocide' that never occurred.
    AM has a way with words.

Look at his reply.

When many from Pakistan accept the genocide, and Bangladesh sentencing many, he blames me for a genocide that according to him never occurred.

Why spend time in Michigan mate, you can be a spokesman of Imran Khan's party.
    Last edited by Oracle; 19 Oct 13,, 11:22.
    Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

Originally posted by farhan_9909 View Post
      Well,In Pakistan No one consider(Majority) Zaid Hamid Worth listening.Interesting part is majority of the comments below ZH videos are by Indians.
      If you can get such crackpot theories without listening to Zaid Hamid, it only proves that the majority of the Pakistani public are delusional. I only found ZH on your Pakistani forum btw, never heard of him elsewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Firestorm View Post
        This is how. You check if they are circumcised.

I'm not joking. This is exactly what they did in places. All of those killed weren't Hindus however. Hindus were just singled out for special treatment.
        I'm aware of this test. Except it won't tell a BD Hindu from an Indian one. Unless BD Hindus were half-circumsised? I dunno. :)

Comment

I ever said I supported the Killing?though anyone part of Terrorist organization aka Mukhti bahini be them muslims or hindus were supposed to be killed.
          Well there goes your theory of illegal Indian Hindus then. All Hindus in BD, who were native BDeshis, were singled out for persecution in 1971. It's a fact. BD Muslims who were anti-Pakistan were targetted too, but mostly for their political affiliation. Hindus were targetted for their religious beliefs.

Comment

/\/\/\ That is the PA checking muslims/non-muslims/razakars during the 1971 war. Professional, my foot. Genocide after genocide since 1947, and still continuing in Balochistan.
            Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

Originally posted by Oracle View Post
              AM has a way with words.

Look at his reply.

When many from Pakistan accept the genocide, and Bangladesh sentencing many, he blames me for a genocide that according to him never occurred.

Why spend time in Michigan mate, you can be a spokesman of Imran Khan's party. Wait till the Feds knock on your door. And, I'm being serious.
              To put that statement in perspective, Imran Khan and Roedad Khan are some of the folks I am referring on the Pakistani side, who have really expressed sorrow over 1971. Roedad Khan (a piece of living Pakistani history) went on to say that Bangladesh was lost in 1958, when Martial law was first imposed.

Please note that PTI has been stridently opposed to any military action anywhere in Pakistan, based on this memory.
              "Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" ~ Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by cataphract View Post
                If you can get such crackpot theories without listening to Zaid Hamid, it only proves that the majority of the Pakistani public are delusional. I only found ZH on your Pakistani forum btw, never heard of him elsewhere.
                Indeed we are delusional if we Dont agree with you guys,

About the bold part.I am really surprised.Majority of the indian forums i had been to has dedicated thread for ZH.

I Dont really want to post this but had to post.take it lightly.

One of my friend told me "Zaid Hamid is the new Bhagwan of Indians" not sure why he said so.

Comment

I'm not joking. This is exactly what they did in places. The pic above is from East pakistan in 71. All of those killed weren't Hindus however. Hindus were just singled out for special treatment, because they were automatically deemed as Indian collaborators and traitors.

Farhan's statement about most of the dead people being "Illegal Hindus" was a Freudian slip, despite his attempts later of saying that the religion didn't really matter and he wasn't justifying the genocide.
                  Extremely Sad,The pic certainly has hit my heart.Biggest mistake in the history of Pakistan Because of only few generals and crappy martial race mentality

Comment

Wasn't that a picture taken by an Indian journalist after the war of Indian troops?
                    Pakistan is not going to be a theocratic state to be ruled by priests with a divine mission - Jinnah
                    https://twitter.com/AgnosticMuslim

Comment

Originally posted by Oracle View Post
                      AM has a way with words.

Look at his reply.

Why spend time in Michigan mate, you can be a spokesman of Imran Khan's party. Wait till the Feds knock on your door. And, I'm being serious.
                      I didn't blame you for 'genocide', I merely pointed out that the facts don't support the propaganda of 'genocide'.
                      Pakistan is not going to be a theocratic state to be ruled by priests with a divine mission - Jinnah

Comment

Wasn't that a picture taken by an Indian journalist after the war of Indian troops?
                        Got it.Only Hindu refugees were allowed into west bengal.

The uniform also is striking similar to the indian army in 1971 as evident from the Google search below

https://www.google.com.pk/search?tbm...ell=1&tbm=isch

Comment

The photograph was taken by Kishor Parekh, who was 'embedded with Indian troops' for about 10 days in East Pakistan - the text accompanying the collection of his photographs from East Pakistan further clarifies this as mentioned here:

"The brutality of not just Pakistani soldiers, but India’s own (‘They had suffered casualties too’ as Parekh’s caption puts it) as they kick suspected Razakars or spies lined up against a wall, or check inside a man’s lungi—not for any sign of his religion, as this action has widely been misinterpreted as since, but for hidden weapons."

Of Misery and Glory | OPEN Magazine

Comment

Though anyone part of Terrorist organization aka Mukhti bahini be them muslims or hindus were supposed to be killed.
                            This tells me more about you than we absolutely need to know

"Supposed to be killed"?? Not even a sembalnce of trial, judgement or rehabilitation back to society? No wonder they were glad to be rid of your lot
                            "Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" ~ Epicurus

Comment

I didn't blame you for 'genocide', I merely pointed out that the facts don't support the propaganda of 'genocide'.
                              I don't blame you too. Those were circumstances. But denying a genocide ...

There are people still living, telling horror stories to great grand children - actually they get passed like family heirloom.

Comment

Originally posted by antimony View Post
                                Ah, I like you more and more
                                I am not an illegal Bangladeshi immigrant mate. My forefathers came to undivided India, in very early 1900s to work on railway lines being built by the British. Many stayed back in Bangladesh. Our family were one of the earliest settlers alongwith the original inhabitants.

Here, check this tunnel, it was completed in 1903:-

Took this picture with a Yashica cam way back, probably 1995-96.
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by Oracle; 19 Oct 13,, 04:18.

Comment

Working...
                                X