X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TopHatter View Post
    Great stories sir, as I said they're like crack on this board

"Duty Judy"? That's one I haven't heard yet
    A lot of them were Navy nurses. You know how they hold their liquor, don't you?

By the ears! ;) (cue the rim shot)

Comment

Great stories sir, as I said they're like crack on this board

"Duty Judy"? That's one I haven't heard yet
      Kind of like groupies, only better educated generally speaking. Several steps above "Baseball Annies."

Meet me in the stories thread. I have a good one to relate.

Comment

Originally posted by desertswo View Post
        (sigh) I'm probably going to regret this,
        Well, I suppose only one thing can be said........................BOYS!

Comment

desertswo, After seeing Clancy's recognition to the crew in the first few pages of RSR, I'm interested in knowing the dates Clancy was aboard USS Gallery. Do you know? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by NavyVetClif View Post
            desertswo, After seeing Clancy's recognition to the crew in the first few pages of RSR, I'm interested in knowing the dates Clancy was aboard USS Gallery. Do you know? Thanks.
            Sir, I'm afraid that desertswo passed away back in 2016. His loss was deeply felt by the board.
            “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Sir, I'm afraid that desertswo passed away back in 2016. His loss was deeply felt by the board.
              Thank you for the assistance, TopHatter. The passing of Desertswo, as with any veteran, is a loss to the entire military community.

Comment

Working...
              X