Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789
Results 121 to 127 of 127

Thread: US - Iran: Peace talks possible

  1. #121
    Senior Contributor chakos's Avatar
    Join Date
    21 Apr 08
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    1,287
    OOE im impressed.

    The fact that you could even formulate a reply to such a shitpost. I read his post half a dozen times and still couldn't work out exactly what he was trying to say short of 'huff puff America bad, Iran needs NUCKS because Saudi Arabia'.
    The best part of repentance is the sin

  2. #122
    New Member
    Join Date
    24 Feb 14
    Location
    sari
    Posts
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
    You really want me to prove you are an idiot. Fine.

    Here you go, idiot.

    Iraqi chemical weapons research started in 1974, well before your war.

    Both Egypt and Saudi Arabia are signatories to the NPT, as is Iran, and therefore, legally cannot own nuclear weapons until they leave the NPT. That being said, the only way under the NPT that Saudi Arabia can get Pakistani nukes is to have Pakistan station their nuclear weapons in Saudi Arabia. Islamabad must order the weapons release, not Ridyah.

    That being said, Pakistani nukes are clumsy and have no guarrantee that it will work. All their tests were duds. It is assumed that they learned enough from their tests to correct their mistakes but their fixes have not been tested.

    In the meantime, both Saudi Arabia and Egypt are under the American nuclear umbrella that is a 1000 times more advanced and a 1000 times larger than Pakistan's.

    You're telling me that Saudi Arabia is going to trade 10,000 working nukes for 100 not so sure it will work nukes.

    North Korea doesn't have nukes. She has duds. Three tests and all of them failed. The only thing stopping any invasion of North Korea is 26 million North Korean beggars on the streets of the invader.

    Iran's nukes started with AQ Khan. Well before Obama.

    Yours certainly is not.
    i know iraq had cw program and used it against iran soldiers and cities but when US started the war they hadnt any cw !
    about NPT you speak about middle east ! every thing can change in few seconds
    when pakistan was under the sanction because of their nuk program KSA helped them lent them and ... KSA did these works for one reason !
    considering clumsy nuk it doesnt need to have enough power to ruin hole city or threat tehran or large cities if it can damage assaluye or khark ,KSA has enough inverse fire
    about US nuk umbrella ,US has many air craft in persian gulf and used them for KSA protection but KSA prefers to has their own air crafts !
    and iran started their missile program ,instead of used US umbrella KSA preferred their own missiles and KSA bought missiles from china !!
    you make mistake if you believe there are different source of power in iran

  3. #123
    Regular Captain Worley's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 Feb 10
    Posts
    136
    More nuks than iran


  4. #124
    Officer of Engineers
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by death View Post
    i know iraq had cw program and used it against iran soldiers and cities but when US started the war they hadnt any cw !
    So fucking what? Saddam had everything he needed to produce biochems overnight.

    Quote Originally Posted by death View Post
    about NPT you speak about middle east ! every thing can change in few seconds
    Who the fuck cares? You can't build nuclear weapons factories overnight.

    Quote Originally Posted by death View Post
    when pakistan was under the sanction because of their nuk program KSA helped them lent them and ... KSA did these works for one reason !
    The KSA isn't/wasn't that rich. And idiot, there is someone called India. Do you actually think Pakistan got any nukes to spare?

    Quote Originally Posted by death View Post
    considering clumsy nuk it doesnt need to have enough power to ruin hole city or threat tehran or large cities if it can damage assaluye or khark ,KSA has enough inverse fire
    Hey idiot, the point is that the Pakistanis do not know if their nukes will work or not. Their tests were duds. Get it? Duds. Look up that word. Dud.

    Quote Originally Posted by death View Post
    about US nuk umbrella ,US has many air craft in persian gulf and used them for KSA protection but KSA prefers to has their own air crafts !
    Flown by Western mercenaries.

    Quote Originally Posted by death View Post
    and iran started their missile program ,instead of used US umbrella KSA preferred their own missiles and KSA bought missiles from china !!
    Obsolete DF-2s maintained by Chinese engineers whose shelf life has now long passed.

    Quote Originally Posted by death View Post
    you make mistake if you believe there are different source of power in iran
    I don't give a fucking damn about the source of power in Iran. Your Ayatollahs ain't got the power to change the laws of physics.

  5. #125
    Senior Contributor Doktor's Avatar
    Join Date
    25 Aug 08
    Location
    Skopje, Macedonia
    Posts
    13,665
    Quote Originally Posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
    Ayatollahs ain't got the power to change the laws of physics.



    Col wrt to the western mercs flying Saudi jets, do they need permission from their respective Governments? What happens in a situation if a jet from the country the pilot originates enters KSA space unauthorized? What happens if Israeli jet enters the space? This is an assumption in both cases the Saudis will detect such intrusions. Finally, by now the Saudis should have their own pilots, don't they?

    With regards to Iran, are there Russians or other "nuclear freelancers"?
    No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

    To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

  6. #126
    Officer of Engineers
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Doktor View Post
    Col wrt to the western mercs flying Saudi jets, do they need permission from their respective Governments?
    Some governments have more restrictions than others. The mercs are officially instructors.

    Quote Originally Posted by Doktor View Post
    What happens in a situation if a jet from the country the pilot originates enters KSA space unauthorized? What happens if Israeli jet enters the space? This is an assumption in both cases the Saudis will detect such intrusions.
    Officially, they're supposed to be challenged but like you said, detection is an assumption. Saudi radar, shall we say, is not up to par.

    Quote Originally Posted by Doktor View Post
    Finally, by now the Saudis should have their own pilots, don't they?
    The last time I checked, only Saudi royalty or one of the Greater Houses, can be pilots. On any given patrol, it's one instructor up per one Saudi pilot up. During the Kuwait War, it was three instructors up for every single Saudi pilot up and none assigned to penetration missions.

    Quote Originally Posted by Doktor View Post
    With regards to Iran, are there Russians or other "nuclear freelancers"?
    The Iranians are careful to hide their intentions. At times, I don't think even those Russian scientists clued in until afterwards. Vyacheslav Danilenko, for example, was hired to jump start Iranian artificial diamond industry.

  7. #127
    Contributor Aryajet's Avatar
    Join Date
    21 Oct 08
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    663
    Quote Originally Posted by death View Post
    i know iraq had cw program and used it against iran soldiers and cities but when US started the war they hadnt any cw !
    about NPT you speak about middle east ! every thing can change in few seconds
    You are contradicting yourself. You say at start of war saddam didn't have WMD and right next paragraph you claim we are talking about ME where every thing can change in few second. Saddam and iraqi engineers and biologists had WMD building know how between their ears and you are absolutely right when you say every thing can change in few seconds, they could produce WMD in very short period of time.

    Quote Originally Posted by death View Post
    you make mistake if you believe there are different source of power in iran
    NO! It is not a mistake, there are various sources of power in Iran and most of the time they are independent of each other. Example, when IRGC/Quds force sends, money, troop and weapons to Iraq, Lebanon and Syria, or haul combatant by buses and/or planes to Iran for training they don't consult with or seek permission from the President or any one in that matter. They might consult with supreme leader but that is just formality to maintain cohesiveness in the open, the leader does not have the guts to stop them from what they are intended to do because they are the ones behind his power any way.

    Official government, IRGC/Quds, the leader's gang (Bayt Rahabri), VEVAK (ministry of security and information), Larijani gang along with Judiciary bunch are all independent sources of power and all make their own decisions.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Afghanistan's Karzai: US in peace talks with Taliban
    By notorious_eagle in forum Operation Enduring Freedom and Af-Pak
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 19 Jun 11,, 01:46
  2. Why peace talks in Uganda keep hitting a stone wall
    By Ray in forum International Politics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 20 May 08,, 17:41
  3. Israel, Syria in secret peace talks
    By troung in forum The Middle East and North Africa
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 30 Jan 07,, 03:53
  4. Colombia rebels reject peace talks
    By Ironduke in forum Europe and Russia
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 21 Oct 04,, 19:53
  5. S Ossetia peace talks falter
    By Ironduke in forum Europe and Russia
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02 Jul 04,, 03:09

Share this thread with friends:

Share this thread with friends:

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •