Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Minskaya View Post
    Five are dead and ten others arrested.
    That is rather surprising. The ones in Mumbai had come prepared to die and they never surrendered. Their handlers were continuously exhorting them over the phone to fight till the end and be "martyred". The one that was caught alive was done so with extreme difficulty. The cop who caught him lost his life doing it. Maybe these guys had an exit plan and gave up when they realized it had failed.
    Last edited by Firestorm; 27 Sep 13,, 20:24.

Comment

Originally posted by anil View Post
      Nairobi hostages were tortured before they were killed, says police doctor

This is a claim from an unnamed source. Similar things were done in the taj hotel by terrorists for three days(although entire details were suppressed by indian govt)...
      First time hearing that. Sources?
      Cow is the only animal that not only inhales oxygen, but also exhales it.
      -Rekha Arya, Former Minister of Animal Husbandry

Comment

The chinese strategy against islamist terrorists is the best. Much of this terrorist BS is propaganda. They WANT the media to cover and amplify their rambo martyr shit around the world. The world could learn from the chinese and stop broadcasting these idiots on live tv. The kenyan siege should not have been covered in real-time. Instead it should have appeared as a one liner headline on 17th page after two weeks - "13 stray pigs were found and exterminated by local authorities in westgate mall". The end.
        I heard on the news that as well as shooing dead over a hundred men, women and children, the terrorists in the Nairobi shopping mall tortured their hostages by castrating them, ripping their noses and ears off with pliers, gouging their eyes out and then hanging them from hooks in the ceiling.

They should be careful.

If they keep doing things like that people might start to dislike Muslims.

Especially the ones that are brain dead moronic COWARDS who murder unarmed people in the most grotesque manner and then get as anil says , world wide coverage , the "religion" of peace my fkin arse , thing is I have yet to hear ( modern time ) about christian extremists doing the same things as muslim ones , BUT I WISH TO FUCK THEY WOULD ,and guess who against .
        Last edited by tankie; 29 Sep 13,, 10:12.

Comment

Tankie,

You forgot Breivik? Or Bosnia? Or WWII?

Should I go further back in history? We, the Christians killed more people then any other religion.
          No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Originally posted by Tronic View Post
            First time hearing that. Sources?
            The newspapers were making those claims citing unnamed doctors. After a few days, a local daily named mid-day had released few pictures of dead victims from the hotel in their undies(link).

Comment

Originally posted by Doktor View Post
              Tankie,

Should I go further back in history? We, the Christians killed more people then any other religion.
              B/S Doc , you know exactly what I meant . WW11 :slap: ohhh yea , those nasty tutonic pure Arians attacked Poland and we helped stop them , perhaps with a multicultural army , low blow Doc .
              Last edited by tankie; 29 Sep 13,, 13:06.

Comment

Originally posted by tankie View Post
                B/S Doc , you know exactly what I meant .
                Give it some time. After all, we have that an eye for an eye attitude. This is only a new phenomena for west.

I remember when in 90s a mosque was being built in down town Copenhagen, my friend told his Danish colleagues they will have problems, and they labeled him as Nazi. Guess what? They were not that liberal last time he was there.

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

And the dirty bastards are still at it again , suspected muslim islamist terrorists without uniforms and again defenceless peeps , they must have been a tad scared cos these ones they butchered this time were asleep , C,MON WORLD WAKE UP FFS ,I personally have muslim friends and are pissed off with the way things are but they go quiet n shrug shoulders when i ask WTF are you gonna do about it then .

Yahoo News UK & Ireland - Latest World News & UK News Headlines
                  Last edited by tankie; 29 Sep 13,, 13:48.

Comment

The newspapers were making those claims citing unnamed doctors. After a few days, a local daily named mid-day had released few pictures of dead victims from the hotel in their undies(link).
                    Then that is nothing but hearsay. Victims being killed in their hotels, whilst in undergarments , does not equate to wide scale mutilation of bodies. The only mutilation and sexual abuse story that did the rounds was the one of the victims of the Jewish Nariman house. Those stories were never corroborated by mainstream media, nor by the Israeli media, as the victims were Israeli citizens. They can only be found on right wing blogs. Moreover, I doubt the assertion that the Indian government "suppressed" this news, and I question what motive they would have to do so.

I'm inclined to believe that it didn't happen, rather than a conspiracy of that kind. Even more so, since the government can barely hide their own corruption scandals; forget hiding an event that took place in front of the entire world and the victims being multi-national.

Comment

Originally posted by tankie View Post
                      I personally have muslim friends and are pissed off with the way things are but they go quiet n shrug shoulders when i ask WTF are you gonna do about it then .
                      Truth be told; what can they do about it? You're putting them up against petro-dollar funded Wahabbi preachers and mosques. These GCC funded clerics have their own international tv channels, radio and fund mosques all around the world. There are many Muslim organizations which have denounced the Salafists, yet they are easily drowned out by the very well funded Salafist propaganda campaign. Today, Sufis and other tolerant sects are bombed and under siege all over the Muslim world. So if anyone is to be blamed first and foremost, it's all the governments who are knowingly in bed with regimes that fund these demons.

And the only theocracy in the Middle East which is an enemy to these Salafists and does not hate anyone who is a non-Muslim? Ironically, Iran.

Comment

In bed huh . Maybe the other 11 months can be screw the radicals and their lame brained followers months

Obama Declares November National Muslim Appreciation Month |
                        Last edited by tankie; 30 Sep 13,, 03:41.

Comment

:slap: I hope that the treasonous English bitch gets all she deserves , fkin slag .

Britain will be next, warns hate preacher who recruited Nairobi mall massacre killers | Mail Online

Any comments on this view guys

http://www.youtube.com/attribution_l...6efZwUn04ihzeA
                          Last edited by tankie; 30 Sep 13,, 05:41.

Comment

Originally posted by Doktor View Post
                            Tankie,

Gents,
                            The difference with Islamic groups is that they are led and organised by the mawlvis i.e the clerics. The clerics give it religious sanction. Example: the jamat ulema-e-Islam of Pakistan runs a lot of madrssas along with the jamait e-islami. The fact that these Islamic groups are led and organised by religious association give them religious sanction.

Cheers!...on the rocks!!

Comment

By their Calendar, they should be over with the Crusades by now ;)

Comment

Originally posted by lemontree View Post
                                Gents,
                                The difference with Islamic groups is that they are led and organised by the mawlvis i.e the clerics. The clerics give it religious sanction. Example: the jamat ulema-e-Islam of Pakistan runs a lot of madrssas along with the jamait e-islami. The fact that these Islamic groups are led and organised by religious association give them religious sanction.

Captain, Do you not mean hiding under the cloak of religion?
                                Fortitude.....The strength to persist...The courage to endure.

Comment

Working...
                                X