Castro Ariel dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Castro Ariel dead

Ariel Castro knew he could not live for a thousand years, so he committed suicide !!

ANYONE CARE !!

Not Me !.. ;)

That is why nobody created a thread yesterday when it became news. Ariel Castro was nothing but a piece of insect that we step on and flick off without any remorse or care in the world. No one mourned him or cared about him. We just went on as if nothing happened.

Comment

Oh agreed , piece of shite , just wondered why people werent celebrating his demise :danc:

Comment

Originally posted by tankie View Post
        Oh agreed , piece of shite , just wondered why people werent celebrating his demise :danc:
        If you celebrate his demise, it means that we cared in a way. We just don't care about him. That is more devastating than caring in a not good way.

Comment

Originally posted by Blademaster View Post
          If you celebrate his demise, it means that we cared in a way. We just don't care about him. That is more devastating than caring in a not good way.
          That and if you make a big deal out of him another band of lowlifes will want to copycat him for their own fame and glory.
          Removing a single turd from the cesspool doesn't make any difference.

Comment

I cared.

I cared that he didn't get the punishment he deserved in this life, before moving on to hell, hopefully to burn for eternity.
            "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

Unfortunately, since I do not believe in anything after death, I can't have the solace of imagining him there. In my opinion, spending lifelong in the general section would have been more appropriate
              "Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" ~ Epicurus

Comment

i care...

i wished that he could have been f.ed for ten years by 3 ugly big horse....

shame he died to early...
                Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none; be able for thine enemy rather in power than use; and keep thy friend under thine own life's key; be checked for silence, but never taxed for speech.

Comment

See...lots of people care that he's dead.

We care that he didn't get what he deserved. He went out on his own terms. It's a shame that the general population didn't get a chance to have a go at him.

Then again, how do we know that? How do we know that it wasn't a "wink wink" thing between the prison, the guards, and the general population?

Comment

Fine, you care about an insect and moan that the insect didn't suffer enough.

To me he was an insect to be disposed with a flick into the gutter.

Comment

Please don't insult insects. I don't like them but at least I make sure it's quick when I kill them.

Comment

If you wish to live n thrive ,let the insects run alive ;)

Comment

Originally posted by gunnut View Post
                          Please don't insult insects. I don't like them but at least I make sure it's quick when I kill them.
                          So you never fry ants under the magnifying glass with the blazing sun above?

Comment

So you never fry ants under the magnifying glass with the blazing sun above?
                            I may have, but I don't remember.

Comment

Originally posted by tankie View Post
                              If you wish to live n thrive ,let the insects run alive ;)
                              I can let that ride with most insects. Exceptions are invasive species and yellow jackets. Those buggars (yellow jackets) sting me every chance they get and lay claim to my food. In return I exterminate every one that gets into my sphere of influence.
                              Removing a single turd from the cesspool doesn't make any difference.

Comment

Working...
                              X