No announcement yet.

Staff Sgt Bales - Life without parole

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Along with an ID tag that can't be removed and a sign describing what he did.

Damn, where's Whiskey with his elaborate and detailed punishments.....
    Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Maybe I'm the only one who feels sorry for this guy. If he truly was suffering from PTSD and it wasn't some lawyering-up, he should have been sent to a mental facility instead. A person with PTSD incarcerated in a military prison will go nuts in short order.

My friend, a US Vietnam vet who later served in the FBI (and still doing some auditing after he retired!) gave me quite a shock when he told me he had to stop playing a game as it was a trigger. Apparently his grandkids (and kids) play, but he abstains. After 40 odd years and therapy...

Comment

Originally posted by YellowFever View Post
        locking him up in a prison like this is inhumane...

We should let him go.

Just drop him off somewhere in the Kandahar province without a gun.
        Cruella de'ville huh :whome:

Comment

Yes, and with sharper nails.

Comment

Another one that should hang at dawn and buried somewhere over there in a latrene ditch.

Why our tax money goes to keep POS 's like this and others alive and another "lifetime" taxpayer welfare bill is well beyond me.
            Fortitude.....The strength to persist...The courage to endure.

Comment

Originally posted by Minskaya View Post
              I would prefer the gallows, but the govt prosecutors accepted a plea bargain. The military jury gave him the harshest sentence possible under the deal.
              Either that or turn him over to the Afghans.

Comment

Working...
              X