Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Indian Navy sub sinks at berth after explosion/ 18 aboard.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ambidex View Post
    I heard that Chinese pilot bumped into that plane, stupid. USA spying means military confrontation? Your paranoia is epic and laughable . Still you nation poses Zero threat to USA. All your military capabilities are there to bully small neighbours .

So what China has been doing against USA which is more confronting than what PLA is doing at LAC. How about nuclear weapon proliferation to Pakistan by China against India. Fighting India till last Pakistani ?

I stand correct that China was top arms importer. How China manages/ed it better with its cooked book economy is anyone guess.

Indian policy makers very well know about the size of their pocket and what their short term and long term requirements are. The size of Indian economy can sustain the expenditure we intend to do. Your generic propaganda statistics can not give you authority to comment on Indian procurement process and budget allocation details. Neither you are qualified nor you will be able to debate on it. All three wings of our forces return surplus budget every year. If you want to discuss it in detail then trust me you will end up knowing that we still do not equip our forces well to meet the challenges posed by Impulsive Islamic republic and Communist hegemon .
    Well, here you take your game up a notch. I highlighted your points. And I think you "win" the debate

Originally posted by ambidex View Post

You didn't answer me. What is your interest about Indian roads vis a vis topic in hand.
    Hmmm, you remind me of a long lost member of the board .......... adux. Good times.

Comment

Ambidex, I hope you realize you are feeding the troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Firestorm View Post
        Ambidex, I hope you realize you are feeding the troll.
        On top of it, in a wrong thread.
        No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

/PATIENCE OFF

Note the thread subject title

Anything that strays beyond that needs to be resident in a new or different thread
          Anything off topic and not related to the threads title will be deleted
          No-one should be responding to off topic replies and the Mods will be at liberty to delete off topic postings

Linkeden:
          http://au.linkedin.com/pub/gary-fairlie/1/28a/2a2
          http://cofda.wordpress.com/

Comment

Originally posted by cdude View Post
            Arming yourself to what extend? That's the question....
            Armies are armed as per the threat perception of what the adversary can throw at them.
            We have to cater to our defence requirements that are very strategic in nature, to ensure that Chinese aggressive measures can be neutralised and punished also.
            I've argued that India's ruling class tend to overstate the threat and overspend on imported weapons.
            Please support your argument with some examples, so that we can understand your perception and debate it.
            With that kind of money, I would've built some more roads.
            The roads are being built.
            I think my commies went to war with you guys in 1962, so what's your point?
            - 1954 Enchroached on Aksai Chin, without sorting out the borders with India.
            - 1962 war (but we blame our politicians more than we blame the PLA for it).
            - 1967 skirmish in Sikkim (the PLA was clobbered by us here).
            - 1986 almost went to war.

As you see above, the more we perfected our armed forces the more the PLA backed off.
            Till the 1980's Indians had stayed away from the disputed frontiers, but as the armed forces developed its capabilities and gained confidence to address the PLA threat, infrastructure began to be developed and the InA started to re-establish its presence in the fontiers. This is something that was resented by the PLA and it resulted in the Somdorong Chu incident. The PLA backed off.

This is the same reason that the intrusions are taking place in Ladhak.
            We know war is not an option for India and China - but why take a chance :)

Cheers!...on the rocks!!

Comment

Fighting the fire

I guess they got at least some luck, saving the 2nd sub.

Comment

Originally posted by jlvfr View Post
                Fighting the fire

I guess they got at least some luck, saving the 2nd sub.
                THAT'S FROM A FIRE INSIDE THE SUBMARINE?!!!! Good Lord, I think there's a job for me somewhere in that mess.

Comment

Working...
                X