• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tankie View Post
    Chogy ??????????
    F-15s don't have lavatories.

That reminds of a joke:
    A fighter jet refuels from a tanker. After getting gas, the fighter pilot calls the tanker on the radio and says, "Watch this!" He proceeds to show off the maneuverability of his aircraft, doing aileron rolls and so on. When he's done, he calls the tanker and asks "So what'd you think?" The tanker pilot responds, "That was pretty awesome. But check this out!" The fighter waits...nothing happens...after about 5 minutes he's bored enough to ask, "So are you going to do anything or what?" The tanker pilot replies, "Oh, I guess you didn't see. I took a leak standing up, made myself a sandwich, and had a conversation with other human beings without using a radio."

Comment

Good joke and all, Jimmy.

But chogy is now an airline pilot and probably spend a lot of time in the lavatory in his attempt to join the mile high club so he probably got you beat...

Comment

Using the human body as "avionics" is not a very good idea. Forces and momentum builds in a blink of an eye and it can easily be sufficient to break a limb or a spine. One of the first air crashes here happened at the beginning of 20th century, when the pilot used his neck to move the plane's rudder. When the airplane crashed his neck was broken.
        Last edited by Versus; 04 Aug 13,, 06:09.

Comment

FFWD 5-10years, SF insertion .........anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by YellowFever View Post

But chogy is now an airline pilot and probably spend a lot of time in the lavatory in his attempt to join the mile high club so he probably got you beat...
            Damn...you might be right then. But I have the "benefit" that my flights included USAF flight kitchen food!

Comment

Beat me 2 it , yup , trolly dolly sniffer now woo hooooo

Comment

Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
                Yeah, but I an pee when I want.
                New adult diapers, Colonel?
                “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
                Mark Twain

Comment

Jerking off doesn't count for Mile High Status.
                  “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
                  Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Albany Rifles View Post
                    Jerking off doesn't count for Mile High Status.
                    So what are you trying to say about chogy?

Comment

Originally posted by Albany Rifles View Post
                      New adult diapers, Colonel?
                      You laugh but wait until there's a line up for the lavatory.

Comment

How did I get sucked into this?

First, on the Jet Man... very cool, but unbelievably dangerous. Those engines he uses are definitely NOT what you'd call reliable. They are the same engines used on advanced RC models, and they are known to do things like blow up or catch fire.

I'll get genuinely excited when he can leave his parachute behind. THAT will be awesome.

As for lavs - no comment.

Comment

I doubt this will discourage any of you guys, but I have to...

No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Oh dear ,versus / chogy , unfortunately correct but this one had no jets .RIP.

Olympic Games - London 2012 'James Bond' stuntman killed in accident - Yahoo! Eurosport UK
                            Last edited by tankie; 15 Aug 13,, 12:07.

Comment

I'm sorry to hear that. May he rest in peace.

Comment

Fluids are treacherous unless you know what you are doing and even than there is no guarantee that they will behave as expected. This jet pack, bat wing suit ideas are very very dangerous because of the energies and energy translations needed for stable flight.

Personally I would ban these no matter how alluring they might look, they simply defy the basic physics of flight.

Comment

Working...
                                X