India: Army 'mistook planets for spy drones'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Doktor View Post
    The site has intl version and it is only available in Chinese.
    You understand that more people speak Chinese outside China than people speak Russian in da world, do you? Niet?

You understand that NSA can understand Chinese perfectly well, do you? 不是?

Comment

Originally posted by cdude View Post
      You understand that more people speak Chinese outside China than people speak Russian in da world, do you? Niet?

What Dok meant, probably, was that this piece of news was for internal consumption. And btw, how do you explain no other media picking up this nit-pick between IA and PLA? Surely, mainstream Indian print and electronic media would have picked it up, if true.

Any special reason why this information is in Chinese, and for the Chinese, and by the Chinese?
      Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

Originally posted by antimony View Post
        Didn't you promise not to comment on this one? What changed?
        Are you and 66medics from the same village or what? He asked exactly the same question. Scroll up a couple of posts for answers.

Comment

You understand that more people speak Chinese outside China than people speak Russian in da world, do you?
          You realize you talk to me in English. Right?

Niet?
          I assume you think I am Russian. For someone who wants to act smart, you have to read more. My location is right bellow my name.
          "Niet" over here means "Intention to do something".

What has NSA to do with all this?

Now back to my question. Is this only for those who understand Chinese? Why?
          No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Originally posted by Oracle_India View Post
            Any special reason why this information is in Chinese,
            Because more people speak Chinese then Russian :red:

and for the Chinese,
            Are you saying NSA are Chinese?

and by the Chinese?
            Don't ruin his week, he needed time to come to that mockery for you to be so brutal.

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

I assume you think I am Russian.
              Nah... You must be kidding. I can tell the difference between Serbia and Siberia.

Comment

Originally posted by astralis View Post
                gunnut,

"That's no moon...oh wait, yes it is."
                Back up!
                "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

Tell me why you think the second link is for Chinese "internal" consumption only. I don't follow your logic here.
                  Mainly because this (in mean the "UFO"s) was never brought up by the Indian side during talks with the Chinese. It would be nice if the Chinese general had told us to shot at intruding PLA patrols or choppers....now that would be something.

Our issues are mainly with the patrols. I'm sure your media would also report many "intrusions" from the Indians...unless the border is sorted out between the two nations, each one will blame the other for violations percieved or otherwise.

Cheers!...on the rocks!!

Comment

Are you and 66medics from the same village or what? He asked exactly the same question. Scroll up a couple of posts for answers.
                    You have so many intelligent informative, instructional, irrelevant, irreverent and downright idiotic posts, that it is hard to keep track.
                    "Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" ~ Epicurus

Comment

Look up in the sky, Its a Bird, Its a Plane... Oh SHIT its SPACEBALLS!
                      Last edited by Dreadnought; 30 Jul 13,, 15:31.
                      Fortitude.....The strength to persist...The courage to endure.

Comment

Let me translate the title "解放军劝印击落疑中国无人机 印称太高打不着" for you: "PLA asked India to shoot down the suspected Chinese drone, India said it's too high to reach"
                        Horse Puckey. No army asks the enemy to destroy their stuff and no army admits to weaknesses.

The more I read from your link, the more unbelievable the idiotic claims.

Comment

Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
                          Horse Puckey. No army asks the enemy to destroy their stuff and no army admits to weaknesses.

The more I read from your link, the more unbelievable the idiotic claims.
                          You may or may not be right. I didn't claim any accuracy of the report. I simply linked it here since Minksaya, Doktor and 66Medics asked for it.

But in the big scheme of things, what was said in the meeting isn't that important. Let's all read the BBC report again and let it sink in a bit.

If I were a PLA border patrol officer I would not be worried.

Comment

You may or may not be right. I didn't claim any accuracy of the report. I simply linked it here since Minksaya, Doktor and 66Medics asked for it.
                            You have to pay more attention.

My first post in this thread is after you posting the second link (available only in Chinese).

But in the big scheme of things, what was said in the meeting isn't that important.
                            Then why you posted it? I didn't ask for it ;)

Let's all read the BBC report again and let it sink in a bit.
                            You mean, like again? Why?

But since you are not...

Comment

You have to pay more attention.

My first post in this thread is after you posting the second link (available only in Chinese).

Then why you posted it? I didn't ask for it ;)

You mean, like again? Why?

But since you are not...
                              Those are some of the most important questions and statements I ever read on WAB. Let me see if I have time for you ...

Nah

Comment

Ah, but i think they are concerned with the bases we have close to the border.

My std reply when these 'border' crossing 'incidents' come up on Indian boards is to say they are a form of Chinese protest.

Comment

Working...
                                X