How the UK repays its loyalty to soldiers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How the UK repays its loyalty to soldiers

This tactic has been used before and will be again , soldiers put their lives on the line , yes they get paid , but also expect loyalty returned in the form of a pension after their exemplary service , this is how they are treat , if anyone is thinking of joining the UK forces , THINK AGAIN , dirty low life bastards .

Army axes hero three days short of his pension: Sergeant will now have to wait until he's 60 before collecting package worth less than £90,000 | Mail Online

He will now go into hired assassins. UK Gov members are to be shot with very generous discount.
    No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Wont just be him Doc , goes back a long way , the real cuts started in the 70s when new contracts were made and old contracts they asked individuals if they would like to change to the new style one , I was asked to change mine to which I replied , go away in short sharp jerky sexual movements Sir .

My contract was if i never signed off i auto signed on , new ones they can sack you at any period , usually when your pension is due to kick in .

Comment

Bureaucratic ********,

20k soldiers x 200k pension cuts = 5bn save?!

Don't you guys have an union?!

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Originally posted by Doktor View Post
          Bureaucratic ********,

20k soldiers x 200k pension cuts = 5bn save?!

Don't you guys have an union?!
          Not allowed in the forces m8

Comment

Originally posted by tankie View Post
            Not allowed in the forces m8
            Ours do have. But it is the same like they don't :)

Comment

Bloody disgrace, I tell you.....
              Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

The various comments are interesting as they range widely in opinion of so what to appalling.

Comment

How charming...

Isn't there a MP willing to intercede on the good Sergeant's behalf?!

Comment

Originally posted by tankie View Post
                    My contract was if i never signed off i auto signed on , new ones they can sack you at any period , usually when your pension is due to kick in .
                    That's just low.

Comment

I believe the German army has a union , as for MPs getting involved , nope its more than their expense and sleaze accounts are worth I dont advocate any one joining the UK forces these days , et tu brute .

Comment

Working...
                      X