X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bacon bacon

NBCNews.com Video Player

Listen to the reporter. He said "you can't fight shitty hall..."

Is that the shitty hall just inside the shitty wall, next to the shitty bank, where I shit during lunch every day?

GO BACON!!!
    "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Originally posted by gunnut View Post
    I second that.
    Removing a single turd from the cesspool doesn't make any difference.

Comment

I wouldn't mind living next to a place that always smelled like bacon. I'd just consider it to be like living near my parents. Plus! You could mosey right across the street and enjoy a lot of different kinds of delicious and satisfying bacon.

Comment

I never got the love for bacon... it's an oily, dried piece of salty-as-hell meat... I hate it... now shoot me, lol.
        Cow is the only animal that not only inhales oxygen, but also exhales it.
        -Rekha Arya, Former Minister of Animal Husbandry

Comment

Originally posted by Tronic View Post
          I never got the love for bacon... it's an oily, dried piece of salty-as-hell meat... I hate it... now shoot me, lol.
          Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files
            In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Cheers!...on the rocks!!

Comment

You are drunk, go home!
                No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Bacon is the heroin of meat.

Comment

When "Dr. Laura" (a famous radio talk show host) converted to Judaism, she'd often lament her inability to eat bacon.

Tronic, you are ill, or have a genetic abnormality. So sorry. ;)

For my 51st birthday, my son gave me a pound of bacon, a Cuban cigar, and a copy of "Doom 3" for the PC. The kid knows his old man! We immediately fired up the stove and had a bacon orgy.

Comment

IIRC, Doom 3 was released some 10 years ago. :whome:
                      No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

There are two types of people in this world....those that like bacon and those that are wrong.
                        Removing a single turd from the cesspool doesn't make any difference.

Comment

We can forgive Tron for the way he feels towards bacon since he resides in Canada, I think.

And they don't even know what bacon is.

That's HAM....not BACON!

But we can't let him get away scott free with that blasphemy.

I think a lifetime ban is warranted.

Comment

Originally posted by Doktor View Post
                            IIRC, Doom 3 was released some 10 years ago. :whome:
                            That's when he was 51....bwahahahahahaha...

:scared:
                            "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

The only time I'd enthusiastically eat bacon (and then some )...

Last edited by Tronic; 16 Jul 13,, 20:58.
                              Cow is the only animal that not only inhales oxygen, but also exhales it.
                              -Rekha Arya, Former Minister of Animal Husbandry

Comment

Working...
                              X