• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Norseman View Post
    But Doktor; Gagarin was never in space.

Just Google "Gagarin space flight hoax"
    A hoax , wow , never knew that

But as i have stated , believe or just carry on blissfully thinking the humanity is the B all n end all of life in the vastness of the universe , as is qouted , ignorance is bliss , the evidence is there if you can be bothered to , errrrr google it .People wish to believe those who ridicule it ,fine , their choice , I prefer to believe the credible witnesses , the astronauts for starters . :pop:
    Last edited by tankie; 14 Nov 13,, 16:13.

Comment

Originally posted by Doktor View Post
      In Area 52? Right? ;)
      Nahhhhhh , groom lake , but Dok , if your privy to whats going on there , well ,please , do tell ;)
      Last edited by tankie; 14 Nov 13,, 16:14.

Comment

Ignorance is better than knowledge misapplied.
        sigpic

Comment

Ignorance is better than knowledge misapplied.
          Misapplied , by whom ?

Comment

Eye-witness testimony is not credible evidence on it´s own sorry to say. Human percepetion is too easily manipulated by outside forces and this has been proven in many many court cases in regards to false identification. I´m sure astronauts have seen lots of things they don´t understand....doesn´t mean aliens though.
            sigpic

Comment

Eye-witness testimony is not credible evidence on it´s own sorry to say. Human percepetion is too easily manipulated by outside forces and this has been proven in many many court cases in regards to false identification. I´m sure astronauts have seen lots of things they don´t understand....doesn´t mean aliens though.
              Sighhhhhhhh , ok m8 ,your sorry to say , ete witness tertimony is not credible , ok , you take care ,Lets hope you never require eye witness evidence to convict or equit a case you may be involved in to convict or quash a case against you , and if you wish to call Armstrong /Aldrin etc liars ,as to that they have seen and sworn to ? well be it on yours bud , our debate is obviously at an end , im not trying to convince you , just showing the statements et al , how you deal with it is up to you ,however i have provided links and credible statements to quantify my posts ,you have provided nothing but your own thoughts , which are , your own , with no credible authentication to back up , your thoughts ?? you have not as yet , discredited any of my links , or disproved any of the links , its your thoughts and yours alone , open your mind , to what is .orrrrrrrrr whatever . cheers .
              Last edited by tankie; 15 Nov 13,, 02:20.

Comment

Originally posted by tankie View Post
                Sighhhhhhhh , ok m8 ,your sorry to say , ete witness tertimony is not credible , ok , you take care ,Lets hope you never require eye witness evidence to convict or equit a case you may be involved in to convict or quash a case against you , and if you wish to call Armstrong /Aldrin etc liars ,as to that they have seen and sworn to ? well be it on yours bud , our debate is obviously at an end , im not trying to convince you , just showing the statements et al , how you deal with it is up to you ,however i have provided links and credible statements to quantify my posts ,you have provided nothing but your own thoughts , which are , your own , with no credible authentication to back up , your thoughts ?? you have not as yet , discredited any of my links , or disproved any of the links , its your thoughts and yours alone , open your mind , to what is .orrrrrrrrr whatever . cheers .
                What I said was: Eye-witness testimony is not credible evidence on it's own Additional evidence besides eyewitness testimony is required. A claim's truth or falsity depends on supporting or refuting evidence to the claim, not the lack of support for a contrary or contradictory claim. And the same goes for my claims but the fact that I cannot prove that, UFOs exist does not support the hypothesis that they do.

It seems more reasonable to believe that the only reason we cannot explain these sightings by conventional means is because we do not have all the evidence; it is not because these sightings are probably due to alien visitations. If we had all the evidence, we would probably be able to explain the sightings by some conventional means.

I have the same attitude with UFOs as with god.

The fact that it cannot be proved that the universe is not designed by an intelligent creator does not prove that it is. Nor does the fact that it cannot be proved that the universe is designed by an intelligent creator prove that it isn't.

But it requires some very very tangible evidence before I believe in it.

Cheers, mate
                sigpic

Comment

What I said was: Eye-witness testimony is not credible evidence on it's own Additional evidence besides eyewitness testimony is required. A claim's truth or falsity depends on supporting or refuting evidence to the claim, not the lack of support for a contrary or contradictory claim. And the same goes for my claims but the fact that I cannot prove that, UFOs exist does not support the hypothesis that they do.

It seems more reasonable to believe that the only reason we cannot explain these sightings by conventional means is because we do not have all the evidence; it is not because these sightings are probably due to alien visitations. If we had all the evidence, we would probably be able to explain the sightings by some conventional means.

I have the same attitude with UFOs as with god.

The fact that it cannot be proved that the universe is not designed by an intelligent creator does not prove that it is. Nor does the fact that it cannot be proved that the universe is designed by an intelligent creator prove that it isn't.

But it requires some very very tangible evidence before I believe in it.

Cheers, mate
                  Good reply , your statement in bold is gonna bring some rebukes methinks , however take time to peruse the links provided which link to more links , and maybe , just maybe , you might accept , either way , nice talking to you m8 , cheers

Attached Files

Comment

tankie,

Who authorized you to publish pic from Yellow?
                    No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Benny :Dancing-Banana:

Comment

Credible or liar , you choose .

Sixth Man On The Moon Edgar Mitchell Ends UFO Cover Up.flv - YouTube

Comment

Chogy , Friedman mentions some ineresting points ref USAF

Undeniable UFO Documentary- UfoDisclosure2012 Must See - YouTube

Comment

Originally posted by tankie View Post
                            Benny :Dancing-Banana:
                            This was so easy.
                            No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Working...
                            X