Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patriots Release Aaron Hernandez

Patriots Release Tight End Aaron Hernandez

Also, Hernandez was arrested by the Mass State Police and cut by the Pats.

Gronk's in surgery. Hernandez is in jail. God's plan is coming to fruition and Tebow is poised to be the next great Patriots tight end.
    “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
    Mark Twain

Please tell me you're kidding. After the Jets fiasco I don't think anyone will go anywhere near Tebow with a 10-yard pole
    Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Originally posted by bigross86 View Post
      Please tell me you're kidding. After the Jets fiasco I don't think anyone will go anywhere near Tebow with a 10-yard pole
      Tebow never had playing time while a Jets player. He was never afford the opportunity even though after the butt fumble by QB Matt Sanchez. He wins games which is the most important and necessary criteria.

Comment

Glad to see the Patriots have proven me wrong, and I'd love to see the Giants go up against him, but I think Tebow has been given the short end too many times and just isn't the player he used to be. Don't forget, he sat out nearly all of last season.....

How media mania made former NFL quarterback Tim Tebow impossible to hire - ESPN The Magazine - ESPN
        Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

1. Stay away from ESPN for most serious analysis.

2. Tebow on the Pats? I think it's a personal favor thing. If he breaks camp with the team I'd be gobsmacked.
          Mark Twain

Comment

As a general rule I do stay away from ESPN. Like you said, though, if he breaks camp with the team you'll be gobsmacked, so it seems might have gotten this one right. Tebow is a hot ticket as far as a player is concerned, but nobody really wants him, except maybe as a second or third backup

Comment

If he makes the 53 man roster it will be as a clipboard holder....maybe as a PAT/FG holder.
              Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
              X