No announcement yet.

Please welcome our new mods!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best wishes guys , now be fair in your executions huh ;)
    Attached Files

Comment

Congrats to the both of yas! Poor bastids....
      Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

As Oscar Wilde may have said: To gain one mod may be regarded as a misfortune; to gain two looks like carelessness.

Congratulations to both. I am assured that the WAB is in safe hands. :)

Comment

Originally posted by Minskaya View Post
          Still waiting on my dress greens from the Quartermaster ;)

Seriously though, thanks to all for the best wishes. (and commiserations)
          Yeah, about that...um, we're going to need some funds.
          “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Welcome to the club! Now get you ass to work!
            “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
            Mark Twain

Comment

My sincere condolen - I mean, heartiest congratulations to Pari and Minskaya. Please be assured that we will continue to try our very best to annoy the hell out of you

Is this where I point and laugh ?

:danc:
              "Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" ~ Epicurus

Comment

Heartiest felicitations, best of luck to you both.

Comment

After careful consideration and heartfelt reflecting of what has transpired, I feel I have to file a formal complaint to the powers that be.

I feel that the choice of these two as moderators are, at best, a lateral move.

I have every confidence that Minskaya will make an excellent mod and the thought of her taking Julie's place and wearing leather bras and swinging a whip behind the boookcase does have some appeal, the thought of Pari taking the Colonel's place and raiding those bras are, at best, cringe worthy.

Oh, and Pari might mess with my avatar.

Ah hell.....

Comment

Originally posted by YellowFever View Post
                    After careful consideration and heartfelt reflecting of what has transpired, I feel I have to file a formal complaint to the powers that be.

I feel that the choice of these two as moderators are, at best, a lateral move.

I have every confidence that Minskaya will make an excellent mod and the thought of her taking Julie's place and wearing leather bras and swinging a whip behind the boookcase does have some appeal, the thought of Pari taking the Colonel's place and raiding those bras are, at best, cringe worthy.

Oh, and Pari might mess with my avatar.

Ah hell.....
                    Noted.
                    “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

All I can say is . . . . . Good luck!

And please feel free to ban Yeller whenever you feel like it . . . . .
                      "There is never enough time to do or say all the things that we would wish. The thing is to try to do as much as you can in the time that you have. Remember Scrooge, time is short, and suddenly, you're not there any more." -Ghost of Christmas Present, Scrooge

Comment

Congrats to both Minskaya and Pari!

p.s: (so when did Pari stop being a mod before this? I always thought he was still a mod.. )
                        Cow is the only animal that not only inhales oxygen, but also exhales it.
                        -Rekha Arya, Former Minister of Animal Husbandry

Comment

Tronic, sipped too much lowlands lately? :)
                          No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Pari is ephemeral. Now you see him...
                            “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
                            Mark Twain

Comment

Ephemeral hell! He's throwing up in the toilet. Can't handle the lowlands.

Comment

A stunning development. My kind of mods. Kill first and sort matters later (if so inclined). I counsel "no remorse...".

Long needed.
                                "This aggression will not stand, man!" Jeff Lebowski
                                "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." Lester Bangs

Comment

Working...
                                X