No announcement yet.

Putin divorced

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know, if two people genuinely love each other, go for it.

My only objection as a man approaching 60, when marrying someone (say) 30, would be the inevitable "My biological clock is ticking. Let's make a baby!" Having three adult children, the thought of doing the diaper and toddler thing at this point in my life is

Attached Files

Comment

As I said elsewhere, I'm a dirty old man until they start talking and then, I can't stand them.

Comment

Originally posted by Chogy View Post
        You know, if two people genuinely love each other, go for it.

My only objection as a man approaching 60, when marrying someone (say) 30, would be the inevitable "My biological clock is ticking. Let's make a baby!" Having three adult children, the thought of doing the diaper and toddler thing at this point in my life is

Well since I have never had children previously my slate was blank. I now have a 4 year old son who is turning into one smart and witty kid. However, the wife wants another and at 59 I am I told her it will have to be more you than me on the second.

Now here is something no one brought up although Putin wouldn't exactly have to contend with it as the guy would just disappear. A 59 year old male was in my office for an exam this morning. He then went outside to deal with the receptionist while I went to the next exam. He enlisted her help in what would look good on on him in regards to a frame. She is very very good at this herself. While doing this he tells her she is drop dead gorgeous and gives her a hug when done. The receptionist, being Filipina, didn't want him to lose face so she went along.

The kicker: He is the Director of a Human Resource Dept. at a major California University. What he did could be construed as a type of sexual harassment which many corporations try to avoid big time much less a public University. He even asked her who her husband was and she said it was me. Eyes pop open and then he says he is available for a nice Filipina.

Some of you older guys must have learned how to deal with Low T, huh?

Comment

Working...
        X