Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is anybody else able to see my avatar? Because I can't see it in the regular forum but only on my control panel. I'm also unable to see user flags. Are these achievements I have to unlock?

Originally posted by cataphract View Post
    Is anybody else able to see my avatar? Because I can't see it in the regular forum but only on my control panel. I'm also unable to see user flags. Are these achievements I have to unlock?
    I'll check into it tomorrow
    “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

OK, I suspect it's your usergroup level. I'll have Astralis look at it on the Admin Panel
      “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

cataphract,

try uploading a new avatar-- the old one may be too big. try uploading a 20KB avatar, 50 pixel x 50 pixel. let me know how it works out.
        There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."- Isaac Asimov

Comment

I see nothing...
          In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Originally posted by Parihaka View Post
            I see nothing...
            Hoooo man that is hilarious!!

Comment

It seems Pari is in a very good mood today.
              No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Alright, turns out avatar and profile picture are two different things in WAB. For what?? :slap:

Comment

Originally posted by cataphract View Post
                  Alright, turns out avatar and profile picture are two different things in WAB. For what?? :slap:
                  That's more than likely a vBulletin thing

Comment

Could you, please, how to upload avatar? I cannot find anything.

Comment

"Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

Thank you but I don't have it. I wanted to load the screenshot but I also didn't manage to do it.

My Settings

My Profile
                        My Profile
                        Edit Profile
                        My Account My Account
                        Edit Email & Password
                        General Settings
                        Edit Connections
                        Edit Ignore List
                        Paid Subscriptions
                        Networking Networking
                        Contacts
                        Event Reminders
                        Forums Miscellaneous
                        Attachments

Comment

It may be too large.

What size is it?
                          “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
                          Mark Twain

Comment

I didn't know where else to post this because I am still unable to make my own threads but in addition to mybinability to create new topics I also do not have a profile editor under My Settings. There should be options to edit avatars, signatures and other personalizations but they are missing. Also missing is an edit button so that when I misspell something and miss it I am able to correct it. A search that led me here http://www.worldaffairsboard.com/faq...xt=1&match=all tells that the Administrator may choose to enable some of these settings. So, what should be done to allow me this priveledges of personalization and threadmaking?
                            Hit the grape lethally.

Comment

Originally posted by Wonderful Plans View Post
                              I didn't know where else to post this because I am still unable to make my own threads but in addition to mybinability to create new topics I also do not have a profile editor under My Settings. There should be options to edit avatars, signatures and other personalizations but they are missing. Also missing is an edit button so that when I misspell something and miss it I am able to correct it. A search that led me here http://www.worldaffairsboard.com/faq...xt=1&match=all tells that the Administrator may choose to enable some of these settings. So, what should be done to allow me this priveledges of personalization and threadmaking?
                              WP,
                              I'm afraid we don't have a great deal of functionality on the board, as you have seen.
                              Unfortunately this does not appear likely to ever change.

Some of the functions you listed might be acquired automatically as your post count increases, but I am not certain of the specifics.
                              Starting news threads is, I believe, something that is in that category though. I will send a PM to Astralis to see if he can help clarify that.

I wish I had better answers for you, but as I said, we're rather sandbagged.

Best Regards,
                              Joe

Comment

Working...
                              X