Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TopHatter View Post
    WP,
    I'm afraid we don't have a great deal of functionality on the board, as you have seen.
    Unfortunately this does not appear likely to ever change.

Some of the functions you listed might be acquired automatically as your post count increases, but I am not certain of the specifics.
    Starting news threads is, I believe, something that is in that category though. I will send a PM to Astralis to see if he can help clarify that.

I wish I had better answers for you, but as I said, we're rather sandbagged.

Best Regards,
    Joe
    So the message board probably was upgraded but the settings functions weren't enabled?
    Hit the grape lethally.

Comment

Originally posted by Wonderful Plans View Post
      So the message board probably was upgraded but the settings functions weren't enabled?
      Not exactly. Long story, actually.
      “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatter View Post
        Not exactly. Long story, actually.
        I got a lot of free time.
        Hit the grape lethally.

Comment

Alright, everything is corrected on my profile. Thank you.
          Hit the grape lethally.

Comment

Working...
          X