Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Man dead in suspected Woolwich terror attack. BBC is reporting.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tankie View Post
    A/M on the beeb just , was a muslim leader explaining how they work with the security services and have helped foil attacks , I believe him , ;)
    He is probably telling the truth Tankie. It is pretty commonplace for the security services in Australia & the US to have contacts in the Islamic Community - not just 'moles', but leaders etc. - who pass on info about people who are particularly worrying. I am aware of attacks in the US & Australia that have been foiled in the planning stage as a result of info from within the Islamic community. Info also helps build up profiles on people, who they associate with etc. No reason to believe the UK is any different. Won't get every crazy, but will get quite a few.
    sigpic

Win nervously lose tragically - Reds C C

Comment

Originally posted by Chogy View Post
      Unfortunately, they will be well-guarded, and get three hots and a cot for life. And a Quran, of course.

I prefer Ye Olde England, whereby these two would be drawn and quartered inside of a week.
      The worst fate I had ever imagined was two cuts. The spinal chord and the vocal chord, leaving the man in an iron lung for the rest of his life and he can't speak a word.

Outside of that, solitary for life comes next. Boredom is a torture unequal to any other.

Comment

Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
        The worst fate I had ever imagined was two cuts. The spinal chord and the vocal chord, leaving the man in an iron lung for the rest of his life and he can't speak a word.

Outside of that, solitary for life comes next. Boredom is a torture unequal to any other.
        They sound compatible, do #1, heal, then go for #2. Sounds about just, eh?
        No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Never heard you can recovered from a cut spinal chord. You have to spend the rest of your life in an iron lung.

Comment

Recover? Who said anything about recovery?

So, it is a solitary after all.

Anyway, I misread you totally. Somehow I thought you are talking vocal cords removal. Don't ask.
            No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

RIP to the soldier and condolences to his family and friends.

I hope this makes the Brits rethink getting rid of the death penalty.

Comment

Perhaps they should be beheaded? They could be hung with a fine steel cable. Using an elevator shaft, like the Nuremberg executions, let them drop about 2 floors with a 1 1/4 floor length of 1/8" SS wire cable around their necks. If the head doesn't come off, the executioner can use a claymore sword to remove it.
                sigpic"If your plan is for one year, plant rice. If your plan is for ten years, plant trees.
                If your plan is for one hundred years, educate children."

Comment

Originally posted by USSWisconsin View Post
                  Perhaps they should be beheaded? They could be hung with a fine steel cable. Using an elevator shaft, like the Nuremberg executions, let them drop about 2 floors with a 1 1/4 floor length of 1/8" SS wire cable around their necks. If the head doesn't come off, the executioner can use a claymore sword to remove it.

I think that's a wonderful idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigfella View Post
                    He is probably telling the truth Tankie. It is pretty commonplace for the security services in Australia & the US to have contacts in the Islamic Community - not just 'moles', but leaders etc. - who pass on info about people who are particularly worrying. I am aware of attacks in the US & Australia that have been foiled in the planning stage as a result of info from within the Islamic community. Info also helps build up profiles on people, who they associate with etc. No reason to believe the UK is any different. Won't get every crazy, but will get quite a few.
                    This is what i was referring to when they busted a ring recently in the UK.

Very good work.

Keep this rate up and the only radicals left will be under cover cops

What this thread needs ?

Images of British public showing solidarity with the army.

Come on you facebook monsters

Show us some defiance.
                    Last edited by Double Edge; 23 May 13,, 19:37.

Comment

I continue to doubt on whether this is "terrorism" or just a stupid hate crime, but I can say this - this lady is awesome

Mum talked down Woolwich terrorists who told her: 'We want to start a war in London tonight' - Telegraph

Extract
                      Exclusive: A cub scout leader confronted terrorists just seconds after they had beheaded a soldier asking them to hand over their weapons and warning them: "It is only you versus many people, you are going to lose."
                      "Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" ~ Epicurus

Comment

I thought the UK cops don't carry guns. Then how did the cops have guns? Eve saw a couple with automatic rifles.

Comment

Originally posted by snapper View Post
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]32970[/ATTACH]

The Lady speaking this chap is apparently a "cub scout leader".

Woolwich terrorist attack: woman who confronted terrorists
                          This woman is full of awesomeness
                          In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Originally posted by doppelganger View Post
                            Now I am responsible for their safety.....
                            Yes, you are. That's if you wish to claim to being a free man.
                            In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

More than a "Muslim" problem, this is a European problem. You guys have naively let in the worst scum from every continent as refugees under the name of humanitarianism. This is the result of importing Mirpuri peasants, Jamaican drug dealers, Russian oligarchs and Somali refugees. Your immigration policies have failed you in every case. Now the warped ideologies that come with these people are spreading amongst the general populace. Just look at the difference between the Pakistani community in USA and the one in UK. One is made up of doctors, engineers, etc while the other is mostly unemployed welfare leeches with massive birthrates.

Comment

Originally posted by Double Edge View Post
                                This is what i was referring to when they busted a ring recently in the UK.

Very good work.

Keep this rate up and the only radicals left will be under cover cops

What this thread needs ?

Images of British public showing solidarity with the army.

Come on you facebook monsters

Show us some defiance.

The recent arrest of two terrorist plotters in Canada was enabled by the active reporting of the local mosque's imam.

Comment

Working...
                                X