Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Man dead in suspected Woolwich terror attack. BBC is reporting.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Agnostic Muslim View Post
    You didn't answer my questions:

"In which time-frame and under what definition? Did you and Tankie do a thorough calculation and comparison between the number of 'non-Muslim terrorists' in Ireland, Latin America, Africa, Asia, Europe and the 'Muslim terrorists'?"
    I am not qualified to take on apologist wordsmiths with barely concealed leanings that are apologist at best, bordering on connivance at worst. I am really tired of reading your wordy posts man.

I am a simple farmer's boy. I have very clear education on what is right and what is wrong, and the head of a buffalo.

Comment

And how exactly are Tankie and your comments making derogatory generalizations about all Muslims based on this one attack not a derailment of the thread? If you want to extrapolate from this one incident and demonize and denigrate an entire community, then pulling in examples of 'Western atrocities' to highlight the flaws in your position is justified.
      Which part of MOST is baffling you , yes there are other factions , IRA etc , but we are not talking about them , we are discussing the muslim terrorist attacks .Thats why i said MOST because at the moment its muslims who are active , not all , i have some great muslim friends in Egypt who are just as pissed off with whats happening in their name , you can try and defend them all you like ( and i know its the none terrorist ones , and so do I ) but shit is starting to stick , on F/B its going wild , its heading towards a new crystal nachte ,and thats sad , innocents will get hurt , but i bet a pound to a cent a lot of innocents know who the radicals are and do sweet f/a to stop them .

Comment

Originally posted by tankie View Post
        but i bet a pound to a cent a lot of innocents know who the radicals are and do sweet f/a to stop them .
        1) You are 100% right.

2) It makes them far from innocent.

Comment

Originally posted by doppelganger View Post
          1) You are 100% right.

2) It makes them far from innocent.
          What will you do to protect them later. They don't feel safe to help.
          No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Originally posted by Doktor View Post
            What will you do to protect them later. They don't feel safe to help.
            Now I am responsible for their safety from their own?

Man ...... :slap: (this is the closest I can find to a facepalm in the smilies)

Comment

but i bet a pound to a cent a lot of innocents know who the radicals are and do sweet f/a to stop them .
              Based on what?
              Pakistan is not going to be a theocratic state to be ruled by priests with a divine mission - Jinnah
              https://twitter.com/AgnosticMuslim

Comment

Well, it is one of the foremost duties of any Government. To protect their citizens.

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Thats why i said MOST because at the moment its muslims who are active , not all ,
                  Here is one way to present your point without it being misinterpreted, "most terrorist attacks in the UK/Europe currently are by Islamist extremists'.
                  Pakistan is not going to be a theocratic state to be ruled by priests with a divine mission - Jinnah

Comment

Originally posted by doppelganger View Post
                    I have very clear education on what is right and what is wrong, and the head of a buffalo.
                    Given the degree of derogatory generalizations in your post, I strongly disagree with your claim that you 'have a very clear education on what is right and what is wrong', though that same content would support the latter part of of your post about buffalo's and what not ...

Comment

Here is one way to present your point without it being misinterpreted, "most terrorist attacks in the UK/Europe currently are by Islamist extremists'.
                      And then you wonder why so often you are being asked if you are a lawyer :)

Comment

I'm out of this thread. Had enough bullshit for a day without the need for more.

Comment

I was hoping this thread would be a place to express regret at the brutal murder of an off duty soldier by two evil religious fanatics. Instead we are having a name calling contest. Classy stuff.

My thoughts are with the man's family. No one should meet their end in such a fashion. Sort of wish the guys had been killed.

Perhaps we can limit Agnostic Muslim & Doppelganger to one thread where they can just yell at each other while the rest of us get on with things.
                          sigpic

Win nervously lose tragically - Reds C C

Comment

Well, it is one of the foremost duties of any Government. To protect their citizens.
                            Citizens have duties too. Its never a one way street.

You cannot protect someone who never comes forward.

Comment

And then you wonder why so often you are being asked if you are a lawyer :)
                              lol - now that you mention it, it is entirely possible that I perhaps read a little too much into the intent behind a post based on the wording used.

That said, my interactions with Chogy and USSWisconsin have been more productive because, I believe, they understand why I question some of their posts and they subsequently clarify the intent (or vice versa) without acrimony.

Comment

Based on what?
                                based on the fact its still going on , and im willing to take that bet , in every community worlwide people know who the baddies are tonto.

Comment

Working...
                                X