Everything Is Rigged: The Biggest Price-Fixing Scandal Ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everything Is Rigged: The Biggest Price-Fixing Scandal Ever

Good read: The Biggest Price-Fixing Scandal Ever | Politics News | Rolling Stone

That is terrifying....

Comment

How terrifying? They just couldn't fxxx the Chinese Economy.

Comment

With ALL their filthy ill gotten gains , they are still going to DIE , and when the world finally starts to wind down , what then with the money ? it can be used NOW to ease world poverty , educate / feed / clothe / invigorate the planet / give the planet / people / something back instead of raping to put paper money / n gold in dark vaults to sit there so cnuts like monty burns can boast and strut like peacocks , who are no better than any other human .BANKERS = wankers.

rant over :tankie:
        Last edited by tankie; 02 May 13,, 13:07.

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo Ferrari View Post
          How terrifying? They just couldn't fxxx the Chinese Economy.
          Well, my condolences that the banking cartels are in cahoots with the great Illuminati-CCP-KMT-Qing Dynasty conspiracy, so that they won't remove on your continued oppression under the new Nazis of the 21st Century.

On a serious note, somehow I think that those people could figure out a way to manipulate gold/silver backed currencies in ways that would rig the game much as with fiat currency.

Comment

Okay I had the time to read the article, my first response is......Big banks. What is the definition of big?

By the no. of employees? Nos. of offices? Nos. of customers?

Last time I checked ICBC, the Chinese Stated Owned bank, is the largest bank in the world right now in terms of market value.

The article state that all Western 'Megabanks' employs lawyers to defend theirs rights?

In China, bankers of stated owned bank = government official = Law
            No wonder people said Western style is too 'inefficient'.

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo Ferrari View Post
              Okay I had the time to read the article, my first response is......Big banks. What is the definition of big?

By the no. of employees? Nos. of offices? Nos. of customers?

Last time I checked ICBC, the Chinese Stated Owned bank, is the largest bank in the world right now in terms of market value.

The article state that all Western 'Megabanks' employs lawyers to defend theirs rights?

In China, bankers of stated owned bank = government official = Law
              No wonder people said Western style is too 'inefficient'.
              Or you can just become too big to prosecute, even when you trade with terrorists and drug dealers. *cough* HSBC *cough*

And if you have a really good accountant, you can even write off your fines in your taxes on some haven somewhere.

Comment

Credit is the oxygen our finance system runs upon.

If the banks have the money they can loan it out to people that can put it to better use.

When there is lots of credit we have a boom, when its in short supply we have a bust.

Its clear the system wants to generate as much credit as possible as often as possible.

Everybody wins.

Comment

Like in Cyprus?
                  No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

They make loans in other places too.

Originally posted by zraver View Post
                    That is terrifying....
                    Yeah, i'm still waiting for this LIBOR thing to hit over here.

How bad is it for you guys.

Do the lights still work

Every time somebody tells me to crap my pants i just cannot do it. Need more roughage
                    Last edited by Double Edge; 10 May 13,, 20:57.

Comment

Working...
                    X