Video footages of the terrorist attack in Xinjiang, China

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HKDan View Post
    Since you asked...beef. I have a pet dog who is very important to me, and am not the kind of guy who would order dog in a restaurant, but in all honesty, it has passed my lips on three occasions. The first, I didn't know until after the fact, after that it wasn't such a big deal to me. However, since you are asking, dog is very similar to a stringy, tough beef and it has a strange natural spicy flavor that I have a hard time explaining. Far from the nastiest thing that I have eaten. I LOVE Chinese food, but there are some things that come out of the ocean and are often expensive and considered delicacies that I'd eat dog for a week to avoid.
    Goat. You can't tell the difference between dog and goat. Yes, I had dog but it was an Inuit Elder who promised us meat while on patrol and who couldn't get a seal. So, we ate one of his dogs. Surprised the hell out of us when he just shot one.

The weird thing was he threw the scraps to the other dogs and they gobbled it up with no hesitation.

Comment

While some of us have a bit of the barfies when we contemplate weird meats, I guarantee that in a starvation episode, you would eat any meat put in front of you, and love every bite.

Comment

Goat stew was pretty common in Jamaica, it was good - sort of like beef, but tougher, they jerked it too so it was very spicy.
        sigpic"If your plan is for one year, plant rice. If your plan is for ten years, plant trees.
        If your plan is for one hundred years, educate children."

Comment

Working...
        X